7: Amusing Lunchtime

Sakusa's POV:

When it was lunch time, Komori and I looked for Kiko and it turns out she was already outside sitting under a tree.

" Hey, mind if we sit with you?" I ask her and she smiled and then shook her head no while eating her food.

" Hey Sakusa, and Komori, how's school so far?" Kiko asked me and Komori who were unpacking our lunches. I rolled my eyes and Komori slightly smiled.

" Well, my school day is the usual. Trying to get past fangirls waiting in the halls for Sakusa, some boring classes and looking forward to lunch o we get to see you more." Komori stated and she smiled.

" Today, like every single day I have to deal with the fangirls squealing in my ear not using honorifics, using my first name. I cringed. Classes were boring as usual." I sighed.

" That seems better than every girl in your class staring at you, actually more like glaring because you walked in the building with Sakusa and those weren't the same girls that were there in the morning so gossip does spread fast. Oh and having some boys blush at you when ever you look at them. Hearing comments about how you would be good to d-" Kiko started ranting but I cut her off before she could say some of that stuff.

" So you might have some fan boys after all hmm?" I ask her and she gave me a playful smile then rolled her eyes.

" I doubt it, but if I do then 'Samu and 'Sumu will be my body guards. That's why I never had a boyfriend yet." She giggled and that made Komori laugh as well and I slightly smiled but I tried to suppress it.

*Ring*

*Ring* 

*Ring*

* 'Samu 🍙❤️ wants to FaceTime you*

( Accept or Decline )

(On FaceTime call)

Kiko: Heya 'Samu! What are yer  doin'? I eating lunch with my new friends outside now!

'Samu: Hey Ki, 'Sumu and I are havin' lunch as well. Who's yer friends?

Kiko: (" Can I show you to them?" she asked me and Komori while pointing towards her phone. I nodded my head and so did Komori). (She went over to us and sat next to us while leaning over to get us in here and the camera).

Kiko: Here's my new friends! You'll love em', but I'm not sure about you 'Sumu.

'Sumu: ( Germ popped into he camera view with that scrunched up face, ew).What do ya mean?

Kiko: Look! Sakusa and Komori!

'Samu: Hey.

'Sumu: KI! HOW CAN YOU BETRAY US! THE GERMAPHOBE IS HERE! THE ENEMY ANSD HIS FRIEND!! HOW COULD YOU!?

'Samu: SHUT UP! (He shoved his face away from the camera and gave his phone to Ginjima to shut up his twin. Kiko just sighed and facepalmed).

Kiko: They fight all the time. I usually kick em' in the um that. (She said as she looked down and pointed with her eyes.I followed her eyes and it landed on my crotch. I widen my eyes and luckily, my mask was covering my face because I couldn't keep the blush in. The only reason blushed because she was look at IT. I looked at Komori and he was talking to Ginjima and he took Kiko's phone. He was laughing and having a great time). 

Me: Oh. When they get mad at you, do they do the same to you? Like smack you upside the head playfully?

Kiko: Yeah all the time, they annoy me a lot so I do that back to them. Oh you don't wanna get in the middle of the two while fightin' especially when yer 5'5 and their 6'0.(She laughed a little. I could tell she was looking back in her memory. Her fece morphed from laughing to sadness).