24: At Last

Your POV:

We made it through the inter high prelims was won. Now we have summer break. After the break, we have to fight to go to national again.

Currently, school just ended and I'm chilling in bed. The rest of my family are supposed to come up here again in a day. So I have my day to myself. 

Sakusa and Komori have been busy with volleyball so I'm by myself.

I decided to take a nap in my comfortable bed.

Sakusa's POV:

I texted Kiko saying we're done with practice and if Komri and I can come over.

No response. 

I decided to check on her. Komori followed me and I know her father is at work. 

" Kiko?" I called out. I knocked on the door. I heard footsteps coming near the door.

" Hey Sakusa, Komori. I'm Sorry, I was taking a nap." She said tiredly.

" Oh okay, Do you want to go back to sleep?" I asked.

" Nah, it's okay. Come on. We can watch a movie." She suggested as she let me and Komori in.

" Thanks Kiko." Komori said. We went into her room and we all laid on her bed. She turned on the T.V. and got on Netflix. Kiko looks a little more awake now as she was laughing as leaning against me or Komori.

" Hey, how was training?" She asked us.

" It was good as usual. We have a trining camp that you have to go too. Inarizaki is going to be there as well. We're meeting again at Nekoma since it's in the middle." Komori explained.

" Oh really! How fun!" Kiko exclaimed.

" I think Karasuno, Fukurodani ,Shinzen, and Ubagawa." I added.

" Yay! I haven't seen most of them in a while!" She cheered as I softly smiled.

" Okay, let's pay attention to the movie." Komori said as he pointed to the T.V.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Your POV:

I kinda like being single. I don't have to worry about jealously, but at the same time I wished someone loved my in another way than my best friends and family. I sighed at the thought that I might not ever find anyone else. I see Sakusa slyly reached to my hand and hold it. He squeezed it a little bit as I smiled and looked at her.

" Why?" I asked as I turned to him. He softly smiled to me as I smiled back.

" You looked kinda sad. What's wrong?" Sakusa as red softly.

" I feel like I'm not going to find anyone who likes me. Someone who doesn't flirt with me just to...y'know." I said softly. I leaned on his shoulder and the comfort of him just being here and listening to my problems makes my heart skip a beat.

" I'm sure you'll find someone who likes you back...even loves you." He said. I heard him as I quietly gasped. 

" Are you sure?" I asked.

" Yes. I'm 100%." He responded.

" How do you know?" I I asked. He looks a bit hesitant for some reason.

" Because, I-I love you..." He told me which shocked a lot. He shocked me more by kissing me gently. His lips were so soft and tender.

" Sakusa..." I quietly called out. He looked at me with his full attention.