Prologue

Kiko POV:

The first day I cam to Inarizaki with my brother' s by my side, I got intense glares from upperclassmen that were girls checking me out then giving me dirty looks. I try to ignore it and move on. 

'Samu and 'Sumu walked me to my homeroom class which is Class 5. Glares all round me, through the halls, in classrooms, lunch and outside. My brother's did worn me about their fan girls and I thought they were not that bad but this right noe I ten times worse than I though ti was. 

Boys were the problem as well. Great. now practically everyone hates me and give me looks every time I walk a step. I could feel there eyes on me looking me up and down, plus the short skirt doesn't help either. I have a average size bust. like a C cup and I guess people would say I'm thicc with a small waist and average height. The comments and pervy stares and whistles got me creeped out. When I found my seat in class, A few girls cam up to me with a glare that I was low-key afraid of but I was taught never to back down, but do in certain situations.

" Why were you walking with the Miya twins' so close to you slut?" A girl with big boobs, long light brown hair and a resting bitch face. Before I was about to answer some asked another question.

" Are you sleeping with them? You probably just want them all to your self don't you huh?" Another girls accused as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"  As I was saying, there my brothers." I stated.

"  Well you can still be related and have them all to your self to sleep with."  Another girl added as the group of many girls behind  laughed. It got the students walking in the halls look to our direction and question. I stayed quiet and they walked away with their fakeness. 

Well this is gonna be one hell of a year, ain' t it?