4: Farewell ☹︎

Your POV:

I woke up due to the twins' racket  early in the morning since they had to get ready for morning practice.

" 'Samu! your hogging out bathroom! Get out!" 'Sumu shouted as you try to plug your ears up with your pillow.

" SHUT UP 'SUMU! It's way to early for yelling! Some of us are trying  to sleep!" I yelled as 'Sumu came into my room.

" Sorry their Ki." 'Sumu replied quietly as he closed my door again only to be opened again.

" Good morning Ki. I'm sorry 'Sumu made so much noise. Now you try to go back to sleep. Love you." 'Samu said from the door way with I waved as him instead as because I was to sleepy to talk again.

" LOVE YOU KI!" 'Sumu shouted as 'Samu closed my door. Ah, peace and quiet. Dad notified his work earlier that he would like to resign so he stayed home with me helping me to get my things ready.

" Kiko, we're actually leaving tomorrow morning because it takes 12 hours to get there and don't you want to see the place during the day time if we can." Dad explained as he opened my bedroom door quietly. I was now more awake and I nodded in agreement.

" Well you might wanna get started on packing up your things in these boxes and your two suit cases" Dada added ansi nodded.

I turned some music on in my phone and put my earbuds in then started packing my clothes, into a suitcase and I packed a bit of both for Summer and Winter and everything in-between. I packed my school things like my unused notebook, mechanical pencils and gel pens, highlighters that are pastel colors, folders and a few of my book that I enjoy to read all in my backpack. I packed my volleyball things like knee pads, old jerseys for work outing out, spandex shorts, my volleyball shoes and my water bottle all in my gym bag. 

I packed some more things and then I decided to relax for a bit than continue on. 

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Osamu's POV:

(Meanwhile at school)

'Sumu and I got to the school gym and we told that Ki won't be manager anymore. The team looked upset and I was too. I can tell that 'Sumu is because he has that frown that's basically the same as mine.

" Why?" Hitoshi asked I looked down.

" Well I need to ask if Ki wants us to tell you guys. She'll probably will let you but just to be sure. I'll text her right now. Hang on for a sec." I said as I opened my text messages with her.

Me: Hey Ki, can the volleyball guys come over to hangout one last time and say goodbye?

Ki: Sure of course they can! They're like family. I'm gonna miss them too muchhh

Me: Okay see ya then and I'll tell them

Ki: See ya

*Read*

"Okay guys sh's alright if you guys come over and hangout. Then you can ask her that question Hitoshi if she's comfortable." I informed as Hitoshi nodded.

"Alright guys back to practice!" Kita-san shouted as we continued.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Your POV:

(Time skip to all the volleyball members walking him tot he Miya residence)

" KI!!! WE'RE HOME!" 'Sumu shouted as I walked out of my room with black spandex and an oversized hoodie I stole form my twins'.

" Hey guys!" I greeted as I walked down stair as they were sitting on the couch.

" H-hey Kiko. You look nice." Hitoshi blushed as the others snickered in the background. I faintly blushed at the compliment.

"Thanks but this outfit? Really? An oversized hoodie with a pair of black spandex's underneath?" I giggled which made him blush in embarrassment.

"Anyway, let's watch a movie!" 'Sumu suggested as the team and I agreed. I sat in between 'Samu and Akagi while 'Sumu is not the other side of Akagi.

(Time skip)

After watching the movie, We decided just to chat and mess around with each other. Pretty soon it got my dad said that we have to get ready to make a 12 hour car trip to Tokyo.

I said good bye to the volleyball team and my mom took a picture of all of us for our last memory together for quite a while.

" GOODBYE EVERYONE! I'LL MISS YOU!! TEXT YOU GUYS WHEN I GET THERE AND I'LL UPDATE YOU IN THE GROUP CHAT!" I shouted as I was wiping a tear away watching them disperse.

The twins' and I go back to my room but they went into their room first  and they said they got a surprise for me and I wonder what it was.

" Okay close you eyes Ki!" 'Sumu excitedly said as I obeyed. I feel something cotton in my arms.

" Okay you can look now." 'Samu said as I opened my eyes and I looked surprised and held up my two oversized hoodies that they gave me!

"Eeekkkk!" I jumped for joy and I hugged 'Samu and 'Sumu joined us.

 " Thank you Thank you! You are the best twin bro's ever! I love you so much!" I added as I had a big smile on my face.

" You're welcome! We wanted you to have them so you can remember us and if you get lonely. Plus it smells like us!" 'Sumu starts his sentence while 'Samu finished it.

" Because we put some our cologne on it."

" And you welcome sis." 'Samu added. 

" Can you help be get these boxes on the floor and the suitcases while I'll finish packing up this bag please?" I ask the twins' and they nodded.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

" Okay that's the last one Kiko. It's time to go. Let's go say good bye." Dad said as we both walked back inside the house.

" Goodbye darling! I'll miss you too much!" Mom said as she hugged me and then kissed the top of my head. 

" KI!" 'Samu and 'Sumu cried out in sync as they tackled me to the ground pulling me in for a group hug. Mom and the twins' both hugged and said goodbye to dad and we also took one last picture together as a family before we leave. 'Samu sent me the picture and I saved it as my lock screen.

We said our last farewells and left the house to jump in the car and hit the road.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Thank you for reading!

- Author-chan!