19: If Only

Your POV:

 " Haj, can you get the baking pan for the brownies and pit oil in it please?" I ask as I was cracking eggs and Sakusa just wanted to clean when we clean so he sat on the couch on his phone, Komori kept him company and sometimes comes up to us to see the progress of us baking. 'Samu and Tsumu were bickering over something useless. 

Once we got the batter into the pan, Tsumu placed it inside the oven and then 'Samu pushed the timer in the microwave.

" Yes, finally done." Tsumu said as I patted him on the back.

" Hey Sakusa, do you want to help us clean now?" I ask him while sitting next to him on the couch.

" Yeah, let's go." He told me as Komori followed us as well.

Hajime and the twins eventually helped until the brownies were ready to eat. 

" These are good, babe." Hajime said as he hugged me while I smiled.

" Thanks Haj, you did a good job too. All of us did." I told him as I pecked him on the cheek.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Sakusa's POV:

The baking was fun and now were just chilling and watching a movie... about romance...Kiko and Iwaizumi are cuddling....

Great I'm third wheeling or fifth wheeling or whatever you call it. All of us were on the couch. I kept glancing at the way Iwaizumi caressed her waist and her nice ass. 

Damn I wish I could love her like that and touch her like that because her germs don't affect me. I can see her brothers looking at the couple and frowning at the "scandals" touching of the waist. Atsumu got tired of all the constant touching and he spoke up. I'm glad that he did that so I didn't have to do that.

"  Ahem. Iwaizumi. Please get your hands off my sister. 'Samu and I feel like you're breaking one of the rules." He stated as he and his brother crossed their arms over their chest. Komori and I just looked a bit awkward. She looked at us as Kiko directed her boyfriends hand onto her hip and then moving inward. All our eyes widen even Iwaizumi's as he blushed. She moved his hand to her thigh as I glared at them both, mostly Iwaizumi.

" Why do we need rules? If I don't want to do something and vice versa, we'll tell each other if anything is wrong." Kiko stated  with clear annoyance in her voice.

" Okay, Okay. Sorry." Atsumu said as we all directed our attention on the movie.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Your POV:

I continued watching the movie as I felt Hajime's hand on my hip as he pulled me closer to himself. 

" Are you sure your not uncomfortable?" He whispered in my ear.

" Yes. it's alright." I told him as I sighed in relief. 

When the movie was over, all of us decided just to got to bed since it was like one in the morning and we can talk tomorrow. Of course I slept with Hajime in my bed cuddled up to him. The four other boys took the floor on the spare futons we had. We all wanted to sleep in the same room so they didn't take the guest room. 

Later, I could her Hajime softly snoring bedside while I was still awake thinking about random things until something came into my mind that happened earlier. Sakusa was glaring at me.

He was glaring at me, but I think mostly Hajime. For some reason. Sakusa was mostly glancing at us every minute or so discreetly. However, it wasn't that Deseret side I could tell that he was staring at me and glancing at us. 

The only reason is, that I don't know why. That's the only part that bugs me. Did I do something to piss him off? Did he not approve of Hajime? He's my best friend. I want him to like the person that I might potentially marry someday if it ever gets that. 

Sakusa's POV:

I knew that Kiko was awake since I could her her softly sigh and shift around.

I din;'t know what she was thinking about exactly, but I do want to know if it was about me. Does she think of me as a best friend only or a secret lover. To be honest, I'm thinking about her everyday and how I could had a shot if I just confessed sooner. If only.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy!

Sorry it took longer than usual for me to upload and this chapter is pretty short as well! I have a bit of a writing block and I was working on my other story that I also had a writing block on! 

Oh! It's almost Christmas and I so excited! 

If anybody does celebrate Christmas, then... Happy Hanukah!

Okay! Bey fro now and see ya in the next episode!

- Chloe <3