15: Living The Dream

Your POV:

" Sakusa, Komori, I have to tell you something, because you're my best friends. Hajime and  I are dating. A long distance relationship since he lives in Miyagi and we live in Tokyo." I told them with a smile on my face.

" That really great! Good for you! I whish I could find somebody that would like me for me and not use me to get to Sakusa."  Komori told me as I patted his shoulder.

" That's really great. Kiko." Sakusa complimented plainly as I tilt my heard wondering what's wrong with him. He doesn't seem himself for the past couple days.

" Thank you! I really appreciate it. Come on, let's get bed, We have to train tomorrow." I told the two as they obliged and we all got into bed and fell as sleep.

Komori's

I was still wake when Kiko said to sleep. I couldn't stop feeling jealously rise and hurt feelings. I need a distraction. I need to stop loving Kiko. 

Komori's POV:

When Kiko said that I was truly happy for her, and since I knew Sakusa has a major crush on her, maybe to the point of love, I don't really know, but I can't help feeling bad for Sakusa. He never cared about being in a romantic relationship until Kiko came along. Now, she's off with another guy and Sakusa probably is going to keep a wall in between his heart and very girl that likes him.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

(Last day of training camp)

Third POV:

" I'm going to miss you babe." Hajime whispered as he hugged Kiko and wrapped his arms around her waist. She wrapped her legs around his torso to be closer to him.

" I'm going to miss you more Haji. Call me when you get home Okay?" Kiko told him quietly as he nodded. The kissed on the lips one last time before parting. Kiko was about to walk away, but Hajime pulled her back by her arm and kissed her forehead.

" Bye, Haj." Kiko said as she walked to say goodbye to other people. 

As she walked up on the bus and sat down, she sighed missing Hajime already. Sakusa took the seat next to her as Komori took the otherwise like the usual. 

" She perked up seeing her best friends and she got a snack out and offered them some umeboshi. Sakusa took some and Komori said 'No thank you'. Kiko and Sakusa happily ate it peacefully.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Your POV:

When I got home, my dad greeted me and asked me how it was. I told him it was great and I was glad to see 'Samu and Tsumu again and spend time with their team. I hesitantly told him that I have a boyfriend who lives in Miyagi. He became pretty ietersted on who he is, what he looks like and how he acts. My dad is overprotective just like Tsumu. My mom is chill but not as overprotective as my dad and Tsumu, just like 'Samu. 

" His name is Hajime Iwaizumi. He's a 3rd year at Aoba Johsai I the Miyagi Prefecture. He plays volleyball and he's the ace of his team." I told him as my father just nodded.

" Does your brother's know?" He asked me as I nodded.

" That's good. I want to meet him. When is he visiting?" He asked me as my eyes widened.

What a Privilegeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें