28: Mysterious

You POV:

" Coach, I played a bit more than I usually do and my muscles a score. Can I just take notes instead?" I asked him as he nodded.

" Yes, you can walk around and help them if you want." He instructed as I nodded.

" Thank you." I told him as I walked to my things on the bleachers.

Kiyo walked towards me from the locker rooms and brought me closer to him.

" Are you okay?" He whispered in my ear as I blushed.

" Yeah, I'm a bit sore." I said.

" I'll give you a massage later." He offered as I nodded shyly.

" Okay, thanks Kiyo." I responded as I walked and sat down a bit slower than usual.

" Hey Komori!" I greeted happily has he waved.

" Hey Kiko! So why aren't you playing " He questioned as I smiled.

" I'm sore from extra practice and exercise. I tried a new technique which make me a bit sore for a few times, but then it would get easier." I explained as I blushed a little. 

" Ohh. That's sounds fun. Well I hope you feel better!" He cheerfully said as I thanked him.

" What did you respond with?" Kiyo asked.

" That I tried a new technique of exercising." I blushed as he smirked.

" Good. Also, good thing you don't see that hickey on your neck." He murmured as I get flustered even more.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

" Come on, lay down on your back. I'll massage you." My boyfriend instructed as I nodded.

" I'll massage you legs first." He added as I nodded.

" That feels good Kiyo." I told him as she smirked.

He moved up and down the back of my legs. He eventually moved to my armed and chest has she massaged my breasts for a while. When I flipped on my stomach he paid a lit of attention to my ass. He stalled my back as he put pressure on my upper back and neck.

When he was done, I kissed him and hugged him as he hugged.

" I love you. I will always." He told me which made me grin.

" I love you to the moon and back Kiyo. Can't wait to start a family together." I mentioned as he smiled with actually teeth showing. 

" Do you want to go out for a walk around the park?" Kiyo asked as I nodded. 

" I'm going to change out of my uniform I'll be back." I told him as he pulled me back and started to slowly unbutton my uniform?

" No need to be all shy baby. I have to change too anyway." I heard him say. He took his shirt off and then grabbed a spare shirt from his bag.

" We can't have... y'know, now because I'm still sore..." I quietly confessed.

" I know." He told me as he sat on the bed.

I grabbed some clothes and I grab a shirt first to put on. I removed my shirt after I turned away from him. I turned to face him and his eyes widen which  made me blush. I put my new top on and grabbed my bottom before heading towards the bathroom.

Once I came out, Kiyo was already dressed. 

Once we were outside, we intertwined our hands as we walked to the park peacefully. Thought the walk, we look all round enjoying the summer that's turning into fall.

We rested on the bench with my head resting on Kiyo's lap. 

He pulled down his medical mask and then got my attention. 

" I love you Kiko." Kiyo told me as she captured my lips from his lap as he pulled me up to sit on his lap.

" I know you too Kiyoomi. I said as I giggled after the kiss.

Unknown POV:

" There got it!"

Ena come on, let's go back to Hyōgo now.

" Wait, I have to send this to my friend that goes to Itachiyama." Ena stated.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Thank you guys for reading and I hope you have a good day and night!

Stay safe!

Sorry it's so short!

- Chloe