3: Traumatic day

Your POV:

Once the school found out that I quit the girls volleyball team and moved over to the boys team as team manager, I were supposedly a bigger slut than I were accused too be. Every time I'm walking around in the hall way going to classes or in my break time I get called these horrible names. It doesn't happen at lunch because the whole volleyball team is there and the girls know that they will beat anyone up. Especially 'Samu and 'Sumu. I try to ignore it but I just end up going into the janitors closet and cry quietly because the girls bathroom is too public and they could potentially do something to me. I Got to the janitor's closet or the storage room everyday.

I feel like I'm alway on alert here and paranoid sometimes as well. I haven't told my brother's yet because I think they would just think I' m crazy or I'm to paranoid, to sleepy, under pressure. So I just keep it to my self and deal with it the best I can...

This has been going on for a bout a week and I still haven't told my team or my family. When I walk into school, the gym, or even going home, I put on a mask that hides my emotions from the ones I love. I fake smile, fake giggle, I space out, and I stay quiet more than I usually do. I usually laugh all and I'm pretty outgoing and funny. It's gotten so bad that I really hate going to school and look forward to go to my house and just sleep. I feel like if I'm at club, I just feel someone is gonna come behind me and bully me like they do in school. I hear girls whisper in the hall, when I walk to volleyball club, and all the the girls the volleyball team. There the reason I get bullied, keep getting called names and shamed. It's all them.

Right now, I'm in the storage room where there's extra material for teacher and students. Books, printer paper, pencils pens, etc. My eyes are watery with tears dripping from them. The redness of my eyes are quite visible and my irritated reddened nose from rubbing it so much. Luckily there's so tissues here and I've been using them. I'm suppose to be in calls right now, specially English which I learned pretty quickly. I told the teacher that I had to go to the bathroom and he agreed. It's been 10 minutes and I haven't been out of the storage closet yet. All my school things are in the classroom and I don't want anyone to see my teary eyes face. I held my phone up to my face and I look  at my reflection in the camera. I'm still very and red with my hair pushed out of my face and my grey eyes looking dull and tired. I sighed and thinking wether I should stay in here until it's the end go the school day. I have my phone and my earbuds with me and a jacket that I borrowed my 'Samu on me. 

*Ping*

*Ping*

I looked at my phone to see the messages and I see Ena, and Sachio. Great, what do they want. They kept texting me during lessons, lunchtime, when I'm at home, and volleyball. Basically 24/7. I'm in a group chat with Ena, Sachio, Ayano and all the volleyball team members. I left the group but Sachio, Ena and Ayano private messaged me and the countless times I've tried to block them but they seem to remember my number and thy got a different number or email. Lately I've been turning my phone on silent and just leaving them on read since I have no time and energy replying to their bitch asses. 

Ena: You're so not pretty. Why do you always have to get the attention? You know you don' t deserve it. The ace in the volleyball team is Ayano now. She's much better than you. What do you think about that. Sucks for you bitch. *Read by Kiko_Miya*

Sachio: Ayano is a really good volleyball player and she's a better ace than you'll ever be. I know the boys look at you a lot and I don't know if you notice  but they have blushes on their faces. When I come around, they don't look at me the way they do to you. Stop trying to be pretty to get the boys attention. My god, such a TRY HARD. *Read by Kiko_Miya*

Third POV:

Once you read the messages, you took a screen shot and then cried your eyes out. You didn't know what you did wrong and what you did to be treated like shit.