8: Revenge

Your POV:

" Come on! where's my phone?!" I muttered under my breath as I was looking through my bag.

" What are you looking for Miya-san?"A boy asked who sat next to me in class.

" Oh nothin' just lookin' for me phone. That's all, no worries." I smiled politely and he nodded with a faint blush.

*Sigh* 

I just got ask Sakusa and Komori if they saw it. I know I had it at lunch though.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Sakusa's POV:

Her phone kept buzzing throat the day and I looked at it durning break. I didn't want to be nosey but her messages keep popping up and I could read them from the lock  screen.

*Ping*

(In the group chat between Kiko and the twins')

'Samu 🍙❤️: This weekend, we're gonna visit yer new house and bring mom along with and ratsumu as well!

'Sumu 🏐❤️: What 'Samu said,  I'm super excited! Text us back when you see it!

(10 minutes later)

'Sumu 🏐❤️: I know you have break for class right now, why aren't ya answerin' our messages? 

'Samu 🍙❤️: I agree, I know we're a bit clingy but we love your stupid ass event your like 10 times smarter than us but 20 times smarter than 'Sumu

'Sumu 🏐❤️: Hey! Shut yer trap! 

I powered her phone down all the way and slipped into my bag. I texted Komori with my phone.

(Komori and Sakusa's chat)

Sakusa: I have Kiko's phone so if you see her before I get a chance to tell her that.

Komori: Okay! I'll let her know! Thanks :)

*Read by Sakusa*

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

"Here's you phone Kiko. I had it and there were a lot of notification and text messages from your brothers so I powered it off." I said as I handed it to here and she had a relived expression on her face.

" Thank you!" She shouted for joy as she jumped up and abruptly hugged me. We were like that for a few seconds until she slowly backed away and I had and irked mark on my face.

" Omg, Sakusa- senpai, I'm so so so sorry. I should have thought about my actions before I did them. Please forgive me. I'lll stay a foot away from you." Kiko pleaded as I kept the same expression. I turned away as Komori came up to me asking what's wrong.

Your POV:

I might lose my friend on the first fucking day of school. Come on you gotta be kiddin' me. I hope Sakusa on't be scarred for life just because I touched him and I'm related to 'Sumu who Sakusa can't stand! 

I asked up to Komori who had a concerned expression.

" Hey Komori, is Sakusa mad at me? Does he still want Tobe friends with me?" I asked with sad eyes. Komori put a hand on my shoulder to comfort me and he slightly smiled. I looked in his eyes searching for an answer.