17: Cain't Wait!

Your POV:

" Mom... I'm going to school tomorrow and 'Samu and Tsumu can walk with Sakusa and I to school. Then I'll just text the twins the practice starts so I can introduce them to the volleyball team." I suggested as she looked questionably at me.

" Okay, but if you have anymore trouble, then get help. The teachers and the principal knows about this." My mom said.

" Okay." I told her as she said goodnight to us.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

I woke up in the morning and 'Samu was laying next to me on his stomach as I snuggled close to him. He doesn't mind though, since all three of us sleep lost to each other all the time. I looked over to my other side and I see Tsumu on his side facing me.

I checked the time and I had 10 minute to get ready and to be there! OMG. I gotta hurry and Sakusa is going to be here any minute! I reached over 'Samu and grabbed my phone. I opened my phone and texted him right away.

(On messages with Sakusa and Kiko)

Me: I'm sorry! You can knock on the door and come in until I'm ready. I got up late!

Sakusa: Okay. Is your dad there?

Me: Yes, and my mom since my brothers are over.

Sakusa: Okay. Get ready or we're going to be late to class

Me: Yes yes

*Read*

I smacked 'Samu on his back lightly to wake him up and I did the same thing to Tsumu.

" Get up slowpokes, I need to got to school in  minutes. Do you guys want to walk with me and Sakusa?" I ask them as I grabbed my clothes and headed towards the bathroom.

" Okay..." The both mumbled as they stayed in the same place.

After I quickly did my makeup, got dressed, grabbed my backpack, put on my glasses since I don't habetime to put my contacts in.

" Are you guys coming or not?" Ia sk them one last time as they stayed in my bed. I waisted a few seconds.

" Okay, have a nice sleep sleepy foxes." I told them quietly as I closed the door. 

"Sakusa! Let's go! I already brushed my teeth but I didn't have breakfast though." I told him as I left with him.

" You can eat before class starts if we hurry." He told me as we jogged to school. 

We made it to the vending machine at school and I bought an onigiri and milk. I already packed my bento beforehand so I'm all set.

Sakusa and I walked to class casually as he entered my classroom. I sat in my seat and Sakusa just stood at my desk.

" So what class do you have first?" He asked me as I was stuffing my mouth with my onigiri.

" I have English first then Japanese, then Math. I have lunch and Social Studies, Gym and Science. Then club of course." I explained to him as he nodded. He as about answer when Yua walked up to us. Great.

" Hey Sakusa-senpai! Why are you here on the fiat floor?"She asked in a flirty tone as she titled her hair. He looked at her unamused and then he spoke.

" I'm talking to Kiko." He told her as I could tell he's pretty annoyed of being interrupted.

" Can I join?" She asked trying to butt in our conversation. Ugh.