13: 2 Weeks Later...

Your POV:

Hajime and I kept texting and calling each other over FaceTime and we got to know each other pretty well as the days past. I hangout with Sakusa and Komori during lunch and Volleyball club and I always have a fun time there. Kuroo and I text each other, mostly reminding that the prank is gonna come to an end in the morning when everyone is here at training camp. 'Samu and 'Sumu already called me shouted that they landed and that they are now in Tokyo. I'm pretty excited to see them of course. 

Why wouldn't I be? Anyway, I'm already packed up just passing the time until I can meet the team in the school parking lot to go. 

*Ping*

opened my phone to look at the new text.

(On messages with Sakusa and Kiko)

Sakusa: Oi, I'm on your porch. Ready to go?

Me: Yeah! Can't wait! See ya in a few seconds! Byeeeee

Sakusa: Ok

*Read*

I opened the door to see Sakusa with his medical mask and his team jacket on. I have my jacket on as well and my practice attire underneath, just in case.

" Let's go." Sakusa said simply as I nodded and happily walked with him to school.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Sakusa's POV:

" Pstt, Sakusa. Are you enjoying your cuddle session?" Komori teased as I looked away worried that I would blush in front of him. Komori was right, I was enjoying the little cuddle session, but no way in hell that I would admit that to anybody. He body is so petite compared to mine and her skin looks really glowing and smooth even in this poor light on the bus. Her brothers are going to be at this training camp this whole week. I can definitely see the resemblance between all three of them. I wish I can savor this position, this feeling, but I can't. 

I look down at her and slightly smiled at her as she slept on my shoulder. I can feel a blush creep up on my cheeks. I looked on my phone since I got a text.

(On messages with Sakusa and Atsumu(germ))

Germ: Omi-omi! See ya at training camp at Shiratorizawa! Can't wait to beat ya and see Ki of course!

Sakusa: How did you get my number germ?

Germ: I must not tell my secrets 

Sakusa: Ugh. See you later unfortunately

Germ: Bye OMI-OMI!!

*Read*

I looked away from my phone to see Kiko gripping my jacket as she whimpered and stirred in her sleep. My gaze softened as I put my phone back in my pocket and then I pulled her closer to my chest. She still gripped on my jacket, but I could tell that she calmed down a little bit. I pulled my mask down to my chin. I was tempted to peck her forehead, but I know I can't take advantage of her and steal a forehead kiss from her when she's sleeping. That would be horrible and she wouldn't forgive me after that.

*Sigh*

I still kept her close to me and comforted her.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️