18: Thoughts

Sakusa's POV:

Ugh. Germ. Osamu is chill and he's the better Miya. He would definitely agree  with me.

I'm on Atsumu's team and it's cool that he gets to set to me with these tosses.

We're on break right now which is about 10 minutes. Kiko gave me my water bottle after she grabbed hers.

" Here ya go, Sakusa." She told me as I took it and I nodded. She smiled and then gave the two spare water bottles to her brothers which they took. Good thing that they were different colors or otherwise they'll fight. Well that's what Kiko told me anyway. 

" When is Iwaizumi coming over Ki?" Atsumu asked as I looked over as walked calmly over.

" He should be here when we come back from practice. Dinner should be ready around when we come back to maybe!" She exclaimed as Osamu perked up at the mention of food.

" OH! Sakusa! We can go to the store quickly and get some Umeboshi since my mom said that we need to get some for the thing she's making! Will you come with me?" She asked me. My eyes slightly widened and I smiled a tiny bit as I nodded my head.

" Sure." I told her.

" Okay! Back to practice!" Coach announces as we walked back to court.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

I walked out of the locker rooms with a towel wrapped around my neck and my curly locks dripping a bit on my face. I grabbed a fresh mask from my bag and put it on. I put on my team jacket and my gym back along with my school bag. I met up with Kiko and her brother's at the gym door way. We were just waiting for Komori who came out a minute later apologizing that he was late.

" Komori, do you want to come with Sakusa and I to the store really quickly?" She asked him as he lit up and nodded.

" Yeah, sure! What about your brother's aren't they coming too?" He asked her.

" No, their going home so they can my boyfriend's and his parents. Also, shower because Tsumu takes that longest and we don't have to wait for them to get out." She told him. I winced at he mention of Iwaizumi.

" Come on, let's go. 'Samu and Tsumu knows where my house is so we can go to the store now." She told me.

We walked to the store as Komori and Ki talked most as I just listened. I talked with her sometimes and feel special since I get some of her attention.

I wish I got most of her attention though...

Stop! She's has a boyfriend! She doesn't like me like that! 

OBVIOUSLY

Come on Sakusa! Get it through your head!

As we entered the store, we quickly grabbed the Umeboshi and some other things that Kiko remembered that she needed as well. She said she had to go somewhere alone and we can look for her while she gets the stuff.

Hmm, I wonder what it could be? Food, Gifts?

" Okay, don't take too long." I told her has as smiled and nodded. I watch he peacefully walk away with those curves. He small waist and he long hair swaying while she walks to her secretive destination.

" Stop staring at Kiko! It's going to be painfully obvious to hr boyfriend and her brothers! I know you really like her and-" Komori warned me as I rolled my eyes.

" Love." I interrupted Komori in mid sentence. I corrected him since I know it's true and I have come to terms with it. Finally realizing that I love my best friend, but can't have her.