🄲🄷🄰🅁🄰🄲🅃🄴🅁🅂

Main Characters: 

Kiko Miya:

- Birthday: Born on May 12th, 1996 (15 years old)

- Year in school: 1st year in High school (Class 4)

- Appearance: 

* Has dark long brown hair

 * same grey eyes as Osamu

* Tan skin tone, some freckles across her cheeks and nose

* Wears glasses at home and school, only wears contacts during school and when she plays volleyball

* Pretty short compared to her brothers ( 5'5'')

* Has a beauty mark in the right side of her chin which the guys think are hot which her brother aren't very fond of.

Family: 

- Brothers: Atsumu and Osamu Miya

- Parents: Mrs. and Mr. Miya

* Kiko is very close to her family and most of all her brothers

- Atsumu (What Kiko thinks of him):

* Kiko thinks he's annoying, obnoxious, but he lifts her spirits when she's thinks she's not good enough. Overprotective brother, over confident, irritating, annoying, but she loves him and wouldn't change it for the world.

- Osamu (What Kiko thinks of him):

* Kiko thinks that he is one of the calmest person she knows, Osamu let's  her cuddle with her if she's sad and she feels much better afterwards. Pretty blunt at times, maybe a little too blunt, annoying, calms Atsumu down when he gets too over protective which Kiko is thankful for, and she would never change him out for another brother, because she loves him too much.

Personality:

* Kiko is cheerful like Atsumu but also calm like Osamu.

* She's determined to be the best in her family at volleyball and just to beat her personal best as well.

* Has trust issues, but is willing to give people a second chance but some how she gets betrayed

* Trustworthy, loyal to her close friends and her family.

* Wants to be successful and she thrives to do her best

* Social, talkative, a team leader, and she strategies when she plays with her team and directs her team if she's team manager or assistant coach

Interests:

* Volleyball, loves volleyball. Wants to be a professional player or coach when she graduates as a career.

* Likes to sing in her free time and draw when she's not playing volleyball

* Her brothers got her into volleyball and she practices with them all the time and she loves how competitive they are and bicker a lot and most of the time she has to give them a slap on the back of the head for almost getting into a fist fight. Then she giggles at the boys who gets scolded from their mom. After that, she gets scolded for laughing which the twins' laugh and bug her.

* Kiko is academically smart and a natural at athletics specifically volleyball.

* She's in the year 1 class 4 while her brothers are in a lower class. She gladly helps them study and then tease them a little if they got a bad score. Kiko feels bad and then apologizes afterwards.

* She likes working out and having muscles and stay fit to be healthy and so she can be strong enough to play volleyball.

A/N:

Hope you like this book, I'll try my best on writing this as good as I can.

Thank you for reading!