The Believer

Need I have to remind you that Emily Vancamp is Alura? She also wears green contact lenses because Emily's eyes are brown like mine lol.

"Your honor I have new evidence," Oliver told the judge, Barry's eyes were wide as golf balls and Kara almost screamed with joy.

"New evidence Mr. Queen? But I haven't heard it or seen it, so unless you have something more to add I sentence Mr. Allen to prison for the rest of his life!" The judge told Oliver, Oliver opened his mouth to say something.

"Wait!" Devoe called from the doors, he wheeled into the court, Marlize had clear surprise on her face. The judge dropped his hammer. Alura walked into the court. Kara got up and walked up to her.

"Devoe?" Kara asked, Alura shook her head.

"No, Ralph."

"I believe you are looking for me," Ralph said in Devoe's voice.

"H-how?" The judge asked.

"I don't know how any of this happened."

"Y-you were found in Mr. Allen's loft... You were dead!"

Devoe shrugged.

"I was stabbed. I heard a voice saying something about framing someone then I blacked out. And this morning, I woke up in my home."

"Mrs. Devoe, does this make any sense to you?"

"No your honor, I'm just as surprised as you are!" Marlize hid her annoyance.

"Your honor, the city has had reports in the past of people who have appeared dead, only to emerge very much alive," Cecile said walking next to Oliver.

"That's impossible!"

"Really? Is it really?" Eddie said as he walked into the court, everyone gasped.

"Mr. Thawne?! How? We saw your corpse!"

"Did you really?" Alura walked up to the judge.

"And you are?"

"Special agent Carter of the CIA, I found Mr. Thawne in a field near National city, he was wounded but alive after he got sucked in by the singularity here in Central City."

"So impossible your honor? is it as impossible as a man who can run faster than the speed of sound? A vigilante who dedicates day and night to stop the evil without powers? I may be from Star City, where we have a different kind of criminal, but I dub Central City as home to the impossible," Oliver told the judge, the jury was silent.

The judge was speechless.

"I have as many questions as you have your honor and I am looking forward to working with the authorities to solve this mystery," Devoe told the judge, Eddie nodded.

"Yes, I'm sure that CCPD will be very interested in this. As for Barry Allen's trial... I guess the court must deem that Clifford Devoe is alive and well. Barry Allen is hereby cleared of all charges and is innocent of all crimes." The judge slammed the hammer.

Kara laughed with joy as Barry stood up and ran normally towards her and picked her up, spinning her around.

Alura walked up to Oliver and patted his arm.

"Thank you for coming."

"It was nothing, Barry should have called me if he was in trouble."

"He's embarrassed to have your help, you're like his big brother," Alura joked and Oliver chuckled.

"Who even are you? No offense."

"I'm Barry's daughter," Alura said and looked at Oliver's face. He blinked a few times.