New Years(Oneshot)

JUST SOME SUERFLASH AND REVERSEREIGN ONESHOT... 

Not Related to this story in any way...

Barry was fighting Reverse-Flash, they were in a battle of epic proportions. Reign and Kara were at it as well, it seemed that Eobard had partnered with her in hopes of defeating both heroes.

Barry threw a thunderbolt at Thawne, Eobard moved out of the way, and narrowly dodged the lightning bolt.

"You can't save your little superfriend, Barry... Just like you couldn't save your daughter."

Barry growled.

"You had no right to manipulate Nora like that, the last mistake you'll ever make."

Eobard chuckled.

"You were a terrible father to her Barry, I was there for her when you weren't."

Barry closed his eyes shut and balled his fists.

"Don't you ever mention her name again!" Barry shouted as he sped towards Thawne and punched him in the jaw, Thawne parried his blow and they were locked in battle.

"I sense great fear in you, Barry... You have hate, you have anger... But you don't use them."

Barry yelled as he punched Thawne, every punch weakened Thawne. Barry punched him in the stomach, leaving him on the floor. He pulled off Thawne's cowl as he held him up, Thawne grabbed Barry's hand and clawed at it.

Meanwhile, Kara was having a hard time with Reign. She was being knocked into buildings and beaten to a pulp. Kara threw a punch at Reign's face, but Reign caught her wrist and headbutted Kara in the face. Kara fell to the floor in a heap. Reign kicked Kara off the ledge of a building, Kara fell to the ground. 

Reign walked towards her, smirking under her mask.

"Your friends have abandoned you, or fallen under my justice."

Reign uppercut Kara and punched her in the face. Reign kneed Kara in the stomach too, Kara shouted in pain. Then Reign lifted up both of her hands and smashed Kara's face into the floor. Reign grabbed Kara by the cape and lifted her up. 

"Super or otherwise, you are merely a girl, and I am a Worldkiller!"

Reign brought her knee on Kara's spine, almost fracturing it, Kara shouted throughout the city, Barry heard this and dropped Eobard, who crumpled to a heap on the floor. Kara rolled to the ground and was in a heap, her cape tangled around her waist.

Barry jumped on Reign and tackled her to the ground, using his rapid punches to hurt her. Reign caught his hand and crushed it, a hiss escaped Barry's mouth as a strangled groan followed.

"You still try to fight?" Reign snarled as she launched Barry to the ground.

"Can't you see that it's hopeless?" Reign reasoned with Barry. She then turned to open her mouth but she was intercepted with Kara's fist in her face. Reign was launched upside down, her head crashing against the concrete as she landed on the asphalt. She got up and looked at Supergirl, a scowl on her face, Kara's nostrils flared as she yelled when she punched Reign.

Reign was propelled into a concrete wall, Kara grabbed her throat.

"That man won't quit as long as he can draw a breath! Me? I've got a different problem!"

She punched Reign deeper and deeper into the wall until she burst through the other side.

"I feel like I live in a world made out of cardboard! Always taking constant care not to break something... To break someone, never allowing myself to lose control even for a second or someone could die!" Kara shouted as her hair was wet by the rain.