Falling Out

So Kara is not dead... I'm sorry for the misinformation...

Kara was in a tank, she was healing from her recent defeat, she had gone into a coma. What was left of Kara was her sub-consciousness. Barry was pacing around the room, holding his hair in his hands. Alura was in the med bay, she was also healing from the stab wound Reign had given her. She woke up with a gasp inhaling as much air as she could.

"Hey, you're okay, your pulse seems to be stabilized," A blue alien with grey hair and 3 bright blue lights were on his forehead.

"Brainiac-5," Alura said.

"Yes, I am Brainiac-5, but you can call me Brainy Alura Danvers-Allen."

Alura nodded and smiled, she hopped off of the bed, she was in a gown.

"Would you like some clothing articles to wear Alura?" Brainy asked, Alura shook her head.

"I'm fine, EDEN materialize suit configuration 2."

"Right away Miss. Allen." The fully recharged and repaired nanotech materialized on Alura.

"Right, so where is my father?"

"He is onboard our ship with your mother."

Alura sighed.

"I tried so hard to protect her, it seems that Reign was stronger than she appeared."

"You fought valiantly Alura, I believe you saved Supergirl from a more painful experience or even death."

Brainy led Alura onboard the ship, they were in the healing bay where Barry was, Mon-El and Imra walked in. Alex also walked in.

"Hey Alura," Barry softly said as he hugged his daughter.

"I'm sorry I couldn't do more dad, I tried my best."

"I'm sure you did."

"Well the good news is her mind is alert and active," Brainy informed all of them. Barry sighed in relief.

"Oh thank god," Alex muttered.

"The bad news is, she's very very angry."

"Well I'm sure she loves being trapped inside a mental prison," Winn said sarcastically.

"Wait, you're speaking to her right now even as you're speaking with us?" Barry told him. 

"The crown connects to my internal AI core, it translates her brainwaves to English and sends electronic signals back to her," Brainy said as he pointed to Kara's forehead. Barry stopped fidgeting and looked at Kara.

"These tanks have incredible healing power, so she just needs to rest and let it work," Imra explained to Barry.

"You're from the future, did you know this was gonna happen?" Alex said angrily, Barry sighed.

"No, the timeline can change with events being altered with, you see the more you time travel, the less the rules apply to you. So it wasn't them," Barry told her.

"She's through the worst of it though, she'll live," Mon-El told them.

"But when will she wake up?"J'onn said.

"We don't know," Mon-El admitted, Barry closed his eyes tight and tightened his fists, his knuckles turning white.

"Well Reign is still out there," J'onn said, Barry went to exit.

"She won't be for long," Barry mumbled.

"What are you going to do dad?" Alura told him as Barry exited the med bay.