The Past Always Matters

Hey, I'm sorry for not posting for a long time, I was very busy with school and other projects, but I am back, and today's chapter will cover another part of Alura's life. 

Alura sighed as her phone rang at her desk,  she picked up the phone and answered.

"Good morning, this is DEO Agent Danvers, how can I help you?" Alura asked.

"Good morning Agent Danvers, this is detective Curtis from the CCPD speaking, we seem to have an alien robbery, we have our CSI's at the scene but they cannot identify the source behind the robbery," Curtis explained.

"Alright detective, I can be there in about 30 minutes, would you like a squad of agents or just me?" Alura asked.

"Just you, for now, we'll notify the DEO if we have a lead on the alien," Curtis told her. 

"I'll be there shortly, thank you for notifying us," Alura replied curtly and hung up. Alura headed towards the balcony and was about to take off when Steve walked up to her. 

"Where are you going?"

"There was an alien robbery in Central City, it's actually really odd, the authorities there didn't find any prints, no footprints, no fingerprints, nothing, so I'm heading over there to investigate," Alura informed him.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Steve asked.

"That won't be necessary, I'm gonna go see an old friend as well, she'll be excited to see me and my powers," Alura said excitedly.

"Well, be careful," Steve murmured

"You be careful, don't do anything too stupid when I get back," Alura joked.

"How can I? You're taking all the stupid with you," Steve teased. Alura smiled and kissed him gently on the lips. Then she shot into the air.

...

Alura touched down in an alleyway in Central City, she briskly walked down the familiar streets to the scene of the crime. Her uncle, Cisco, had shown her the city when she was little, when her mother was busy, it was refreshing to be here with Uncle Cisco, Aunt Caitlin also paid visits, but she was busy with her work as well at times. 

Alura walked into the scene of the crime, Detective Curtis looked at her and shook her hand.

"Good morning Agent Danvers-Allen, Director Danvers seemed to hold you in high esteem, hopefully, you can help us out with this robbery" Detective Curtis told her. Alura nodded and got out her tools. 

Alura scanned for any ionized radiation particles or any radiation in general, then she scanned for infrared signals, she did several scans involving Hellgrimite heat signatures or even Kryptonian solar particles left behind, nothing was found. 

"Are you sure this wasn't a Metahuman?" Alura asked as she analyzed the truck that was robbed.

"We did our own investigations, but we could not find traces of Dark Matter or any abnormal scans," Curtis informed her. 

"What was this truck carrying?" Alura questioned as she used her X-ray vision to scan the truck.

"It was carrying chemicals, the transport truck was on its way to Dayton Labs, it was attacked earlier this morning," Curtis explained.

"Has this been the first incident?" Alura asked.

"No, this has been the 3rd incursion, Dayton Labs has been robbed 2 times this week as well," Curtis told her. 

"Did anyone see anything? A person running away, flying, an alien?" Alura asked.

"Nope, no one has seen anything," Curtis said.