Another Speedster...

Hello! Today's chapter is bound to be interesting... 

The heat was intense, Kara was panting as sweat dripped down her face, Alura was writing equations on the keyboard, she was a blur as she tried every way she knew about how to stop this... This problem... Alura wiped the sweat off of her forehead and kept working. Kara went to the Cortex to where Barry was standing, he had a red flash suit on, without the emblem on his chest, he also had a red cape on his shoulders. Kara reached out her hand to caress his cheek, there was an electrical buzzing as pink lightning crackled around them. They were now entering flash time...

"Kara... What is going on?"

"Barry... You're moving with me, okay?"

"We're in flash time... Right?" Barry told her as he cupped her face, with Kara settling her hands on his chest. 

"Barry we can't... We can't fix this... I can't save you this time... Alura is trying but... I can't save you this time... I can't save us."

They both looked at the clock that was frozen in time...

2 DAYS AGO...

Barry was speeding around the speed lab. 

"Okay, we're ready dad," Alura called out as she held a datapad in her hands. 

"I'm ready!" He said through the coms.

"Are you serious?" Cisco complained.

"Come on Cisco, just one more try," Alura told him.

"Ya, you said that 2 hours ago."

"Look, you know my dad, he's not gonna stop until he makes it work, plus I thought we were going to that Chinese place later, it's on me," Alura bribed him, Cisco smirked.

"Fine, but only because they have really good Orange Chicken."

"Thank you," Alura patted his shoulder.

Cisco opened a breach, Alura counted down as Barry sprung into action, reaching for the breach at super-speed, but he was too slow and the breach closed.

"Damn it!" Barry yelled. 

"One more!" He told them.

"Uh... Alura," Cisco looked at her.

"Uh, dad, look, why don't we take a few hours off?"

"No, not until I get this, all right? Come on," Barry assured them as he prepared to run again. Cisco rolled his eyes.

"Listen, Miyagi, I've been here all day, opening breaches, all right so unless you wanna rub your hands together and do some magic shoulder popping-"

"I am not rubbing your shoulder," Barry said as his face scrunched up. 

"That's what I thought, I'm taking five, Alura you're driving to the restaurant, meet you at the entrance in 10 minutes," Cisco said as he clutched his shoulder and walked out of the lab. 

Barry sighed as he walked towards a chair and slumped down in it. 

"I don't understand why I can't get this."

"Well, probably because you have been up the past 24 hours," Alura told him.

"But that shouldn't matter," Barry told her like if he was a toddler not wanting to go to bed, he looked at the equations and his notes he wrote on the glass board.

"Look, dad, if a portal closes in three picoseconds. Devoe's could shut even faster considering the vibrational growth and the timing between his synapses which is incredibly fast, I calculate around 1000 Zeptoseconds."