Alura's Past

I apologize for the lack of content lately, school is tough and I'm going through finals. It's kind of busy.

Harry was in the time vault. He stared at the ground and then at the thinking cap he had on the Plynth. Alura saved him from death, but why? His head was swimming, he was quickly forgetting things.

"Again," He ordered Gideon.

"Dr. Wells, the odds of a different conclusion are extremely low-"

"Run it again," Harry said firmly.

"Yes, Dr. Wells," Gideon responded.

Harry was scanned again by Gideon. 

"Same results, Dr. Wells. The excessive infusion of dark matter into your neural system has disrupted the area of the brain where general intelligence and executive motor function occur," Gideon explained.

"So, my ability to integrate new information is declining," Harry muttered as he put his glasses back on. He scoffed in realization.

"I'm losing my intelligence," Harry concluded.

"At some point soon you will need to relearn everything you've ever known," Gideon informed him. Harry sighed and rubbed his forehead.

"Is there a way to use the thinking cap to reverse this process?" Harry asked.

"Unlikely, Dr. Wells. Your thinking cap and the dark matter are what caused this. I tried to caution restraint-" 

"I know!" Harry shouted. He slammed his fists on the wall. If he couldn't be smart, he would lose his family, Lena...

"Gideon, how long before everything I know... is gone?" Harry asked.

...

"She lied to us. Since the first day, she got here, about Thawne! She knows what he did to us! Kara, he literally tried to rip your heart out. I can't believe a word she says anymore," Barry told the team.

"We need to know more, then we make a decision, either send her back or keep her here as a prisoner," Kara told Barry.

"A more pressing question though. According to her journal, she was not only working with Thawne but with someone else, Overgirl" Harry muttered as he stepped into the cortex.

"Overgirl..." Kara muttered.

"So not only is she working with Thawne, but Overgirl too?!" Barry asked.

"How long has it been since you've suspected her, Harry?" Joe asked.

"When she arrived, it seemed like a huge coincidence, she exactly knew what time we were all in the West household, exactly when to interfere with the Reichman invasion, it's all so intricate," Harry told them. 

"So you've been following this lead, and you didn't think about telling us until now, Harry?!" Barry asked him loudly.

"I told Kara when the nuke was about to cook us all," Harry told them.

"I... I didn't want to believe that my own offspring could work with these two, these two pieces of trash," Kara murmured.

"Are you kidding me?" Barry asked Kara incredulously.

"Are you mad at me now?" Kara asked him. Barry sighed with frustration.

"No... Kara-"

"You are, it's not my fault Barry, you were here the WHOLE time and didn't notice this problem until it was right in front of you!" Kara said.