Don't Run

Alura stayed over at Barry's place, she noticed all the gifts he's gotten from he and Iris's canceled wedding. What her father and her aunt Iris had was beautiful, but it wouldn't last in the long run. Iris was hard-headed, arrogant, and clueless. Her father on the other hand was righteous, so wise at a young age, and lost his whole world twice. Her mother lost her whole family, a whole world, with only her and uncle Clark being full Kryptonians that were dedicated to justice. 

In the week following her arrival, it passed pretty fast, Alura woke up on the couch to see that a Christmas tree was already adorned. She hasn't celebrated Christmas since she was a little kid. It was just her mother and her other siblings. Barry had vanished in crisis. 

"Good morning Alura," Barry called out, he was already dressed.

"Good morning dad."

"How did you sleep?"

"You know, it wasn't that bad, this couch is pretty comfortable. You know this is probably where you made me-"

"I'm gonna stop you right there, I don't want to know," Barry told her, his face getting red at the thought of being with Kara, but his heart also skipped a beat at spending time with his new girlfriend.

"What are you gonna do with all these presents?"

"I might split them between me and Iris, but I might return them all since the wedding didn't exactly happen." Alura smiled.

"Well not to say I'm rude but I'm kind of glad it didn't happen, I wouldn't have existed."

"Yeah, ever since Eddie returned things have just gone back to the way they were, him with Iris, and me... Well, I have the most beautiful woman in the multiverse, waiting for us to go and fetch her for the party, so get ready, and let's go pick up your mother."

"I'll be ready right..." Alura sped away and returned.

"Now." Alura was dressed in some DEO fatigues and a Santa hat.

"Nice touch," Barry added as they both sped away.

They sped to STAR Labs. Cisco was setting up a blue tree. Harry popped out of it, he was in a green and red Santa hat.

"What are you doing?" He asked Cisco.

"Tinsel," Cisco simply answered.

"Well, your tinsel to surface ratio is terrible Ramon!" Harry insulted him.

"Are you kidding me?"

"I'm not kidding you."

"I have done extensive research to make sure that this tinsel is properly proportioned for the tree!" Cisco said rapidly as Harry pulled off the tinsel, Alura walked in.

"Wow that's some terrible tinsel," Alura said, Cisco frowned more and Harry smirked.

"You see it's terrible," Harry told Cisco.

"I'll tell you what's terrible," Cisco told Harry.

"What?"

"Your Scrooge to Grinch ratio is terrible."

"You're mean one, I wouldn't touch you even with a 39 1/2 foot pole."

"Ladies, calm down," Alura addressed them, Harry raised his eyebrows, he was about to insult Alura when Caitlin walked in.

"Okay enough you three," Caitlin told them. Barry walked into the Cortex with Ralph.

"Yikes, did Rudolf just diarrhea all over your tree?" Ralph joked Alura snickered.