Subject 9

Hello, I am back again with another chapter, so I apologize for not uploading much during the past few days, I have been really busy with school, but now I have a little time to write this chapter.

After breakfast, Barry was walking down the halls of the DEO with Kara and Alura, he was preparing to go back to his earth, he had stayed a few weeks here, gotten to know Alura pretty well. But now it was time to go back, he has ignored Devoe for too long, he has to get back in order to prevent him from taking Ralph and any other remaining bus meta.

"Do you need help with Devoe Barr?" Kara asked as she held Barry's hand.

"I think I got it, Devoe is smart but we're smarter together." Kara smiled and kissed Barry on the cheek, Mon-El walked up to them and saw them kiss, he folded his hands behind his back, controlling his jealousy at seeing Kara handled by another man.

"Thank you for helping us, and I'm sorry about the outburst, I-I don't know what came over me, I just couldn't think straight, the fear and stress got to me, I apologize," Mon-El said, he extended his hand and Barry shook it.

"No worries Mon, I was scared too, I shouldn't have hit you the way I did, I'm sorry."

Mon-El nodded, Barry activated the extrapolator and Alura stood next to him.

"I'll see you later Sunflower... Mon-El," Barry nodded at him and sped into the rift, Alura smiled and waved at both of them as she sped into it too.

Central City came into view, both speedsters sped into the precinct, Barry looked ecstatic to show Alura around his workplace, Aluara smiled at how happy he looked, he had everything now, a nice girlfriend and a nice place, what more could you ask for?

But when the elevator door opened, everyone who was in the main room looked at Barry with prejudice, as if a leper walked into the streets. Barry's face began to sour as he looked around at all the people staring at him. Alura squeezed his arm for reassurance.

"What's he doing here?" One officer muttered.

Another officer was walking up to Barry.

"Addie, hey, what's going on?" Barry told the female officer.

"I think you should talk to the captain," She said as she pushed up her glasses.

"About what?"

"Just go see him, Allen," She said disappointed, glancing at Alura.

"FBI?" Addie asked.

"CIA," Alura responded, looking blankly at Addie, who nodded and walked off.

Barry knocked on the captain's office.

"Addie said you wanted to see me."

"Yeah, shut the door."

Alura walked in with Barry, Singh raised his eyebrow.

"And you are?" Singh asked.

"Special agent Sharon Carter, CIA, I'm here to investigate the case of Mr.Allen, this is not the first time it's happened in the states."

"CIA? I wasn't told about this? Last time I checked we didn't call in any agents from the CIA."

"The agency sent me under their jurisdiction, I operate out of your chain of command, I report directly to them and no one else."

"Your badge?"

Alura was in some black slacks, boots, and a grey vest. She unzipped her fest, revealing a silenced pistol and her badge. She handed it to Singh who was now convinced.