Therefore she is

Gypsy joins Team Flash in a desperate attempt to stop the Thinker's plan from coming to fruition, Kara discovers something impossible and asks for Barry's help on something huge. 

Devoe and Marlize walked out of a portal, with Devoe fully recovering from his wounds in one day thanks to his new body. Devoe looked around the place.

"Vandermeer Steel, smaller than I expected," Marlize said as Devoe deactivated a heavy vault door.

"The first step to our enlightenment is as simple as opening a door."

Devoe opened the door and strolled into the space.

"Alloy 1771, now the Gallium antimonide substrates within these can harness Power at 4000 percent efficiency. The precise amount a calculated," Devoe answered proudly.

Devoe shrank the steel walls and placed them into the case that Marlize carried. 

They walked out of the vault and a security guard aimed a pistol at them.

"Freeze!" He yelled.

"You should let us leave," Marlize said lowly. 

"I can't do that," The guard growled.

"Yes you can," Marlize murmured.

Devoe used his telekinetic powers in order to force the gun to the guard's head.  

"H-how are you doing that?" He stuttered out.

Devoe walked up to him and stared at him.

"We have what we need," Matlize told him.

"I suppose we do."

Devoe let go and turned to leave until the guard shot at him, he shouted into his comms.

"Code red! Code red!" He shouted.

Devoe froze the bullets in mid-air with his Gravitokinesis. Devoe caught the bullets and held the guard in place again.

"Clifford, this is unnecessary," Marlize warned.

"You know there would be casualties when we began, this is his own doing," Devoe said softly.

"Yes my love," Marlize whispered, tears welling in her eyes as she turned around and walked through the open portal. 

Devoe snapped his fingers, and just like that, the guard shot himself in the head and died. Devoe stepped into the portal, disappearing from sight. 

...

"So, what are we dealing with?" Barry asked as he walked along with Joe and Alura.

"Well first of all we're trying to figure out what was in that vault, watch your step right there," Joe warned them as Alura and Barry stepped around the body on the floor covered by a yellow tarp.

"There was no drilling, no lock picked, and the only thing anybody would tell us about what was in that vault was that it was some kind of secretive technology, also the security guard there was 24 years old and apparently shot himself," Joe said.

"A robbery and a suicide? This just shouts that Devoe was here," Alura said.

"Well, who else can 'Killgore' retinal scan and just woozy in?" Barry said rhetorically.

"I can go ahead and pose as the CIA agent again and maybe get something out of these imbeciles who don't want to tell us," Alura muttered, Barry grabbed her wrist.

"Wait, we'll do this the legal way, no need to get into any ramifications with fraud."

Alura sighed and rolled her eyes.