Alura's Dark Deeds

Hello! I am back with another chapter, as usual, let us get right into the good stuff. Alura gathers the rogues to break into McCulloch technologies, will she face her parents once again and fight them? Or will she forgive them and move on? We shall see, we shall also see the dark transgressions she had done in her life as a DEO agent, the revenge that she reveled in, and the anger she felt.

A/N: Queen Bee is Brie and Weather Witch is Joslyn, just throwing that out there for any confusion. 

Barry sighed as he and Kara walked into the cortex. Barry sat Kara down gently in one of the chairs. Kara sniffled as she clung onto Barry's chest, her eyes dry from shedding so many tears. 

"She's gone... and we can't do anything," Kara whispered.

"You know, it never felt right whenever she called us mom and dad, I knew I should have sent her back the moment she came into the door," Barry said.

Kara gulped and looked at Barry. 

"We're bad parents, I've said it once and I'll say it again."

"I know, we brought this on ourselves."

"Do you think this is the universe trying to tell us that maybe... maybe we're not meant to have a family?" Kara asked.

Barry looked at Kara and shook his head with conviction.

"No, don't you ever say that, if anything, this proves that we need to be better, we need to adapt, we need to level up in order to meet our daughter's expectations," Barry said.

"What can we do then?" Kara asked.

"We can start by taking our daughter back, if she wants to be a criminal, then let's treat her like one, there's gonna be serious repercussions for what she did to us, I think when I disappeared and when you started being different she went unchecked in the future, she can't tell what's right from wrong, we're going to show her that the hard way," Barry said.

"Wait, I think I have a better idea, let's talk to Joe," Kara suggested.

"Yo, what the hell happened?!" Cisco shouted as he ran into the cortex to see Kara's bruised face and Barry's gash on his temple.

"It'll heal in a few minutes, but we need you and Caitlin," Barry said.

Caitlin walked in briskly and gasped.

"Do you guys want me to patch you up?" Caitlin asked.

Barry shook his head and rubbed his shoulder. Kara looked at him and pursed her lips.

"Your shoulder's dislocated."

"Could you pop it back in then?" Barry asked.

Kara nodded and grabbed his arm.

"You know, we never got to finish our date."

"I'll take you on another one once all this is over, maybe Sal's pizza, or maybe Randy's Donuts, GAH!" Barry yelled out in pain as Kara snapped his arm back into place.

"There, that's better."

"I'm gonna call Joe and see if he can come so we can discuss the plan, I think we're gonna need another hand with this," Barry said and dialed Joe's number.

...

Alura limped into the warehouse, she sighed and put down the scraps of her armor that remained. She pulled out the module that housed her AI, only to see a giant gash through the circuitry. Now without an AI, she had to rely on her own knowledge. 

"Here is the power cell you gave me, what's it for?" Ragdoll asked as he entered the room. 

"I'm going to need this for my gauntlet if we want to get in. The power cell is infused with dark matter, if I bond this power cell with the power supply on my gauntlet, then it should become a piece of meta tech," Alura explained as she took apart the power cell with ease and began to take apart her gauntlet.