What's Past is Prologue

I think I might have overdone this chapter, but I did what I had to do, I hope you guys like it!

Alura and Barry said their goodbyes to Kara, she was in the speed lab.

"Take care you two, I'll stop by and visit as soon as I can, I love you both," Kara told them, Barry kissed her softly.

"You can beat Reign Kara, I know you can," Barry told her, Kara nodded.

"I will, thank you, Barry, and you too Alura for showing me the cape tricks," Kara told her, Alura nodded.

"All part of the plan," Alura responded. 

"Okay, well, good luck with Devoe, bye," Kara said softly and entered through the breach.

Harry was in the Cortex, he had the thinking cap on, he smiled as Cisco walked in.

"I found one bus meta, her name Janet Petty, I just need to find one more," Harry told him, Alura walked in with Barry.

"No need, Edwin Gauss is the other one," Alura told him, Harry sighed.

"Nevermind, we still have to pinpoint their locations, and I can't do that when you people are making noise!" Harry said loudly.

"Well Devoe needs both of these people for what he has planned, I know what his endgame is," Alura told them, Harry perked up. 

"Devoe is trying to... Remove the intelligence of everyone on Earth," Alura told them.

"Wh-what? How would he do that?" Cisco asked.

"By using several satellites that would probably use dark matter in them," Harry told them, he put down the thinking cap.

"We have to get the other 2 bus metas then, we have to, it's the only way Devoe doesn't get his full powers," Barry said. 

"I asked CCPD for the files on Janet Petty and her first record wasn't until she was 13. She's some sort of nomad and her last known address was Iron Heights," Caitlin said. 

"What was she in for?" Alura asked.

"Breaking and entering, trespassing, and burglary."

"Well all we have to worry about now is Edwin Gauss because it's clear from her pictures on Social Media that she can make things float, her name is Null on Instagram," Harry told them.

"Null? That sounds stupid, but anyways, she can make things weightless, not float, she makes things completely weightless, and I know where she will make her next robbery, it was in a newspaper in the future one time covering crime from the past, she's gonna steal a crown that belonged to the Romanov dynasty in Russia, it was here for an exhibition at the Central City Museum," Alura told them.

"Okay, so we get her and Gauss here, and then we have them all in the pipeline, so Devoe can't get to them."

"I'll go with you, Null's powers have no effect, my powers can allow me to balance myself," Alura told Barry, who nodded.

"Okay, let's do this," Barry said.

AT THE MUSEUM...

The security guards went inside to get a dolly, out of some smoke, Null appeared, she was chewing on a lollypop. She was whistling some symphony song, she walked up and started the process of turning the box containing the crown weightless. Null felt a gust of wind behind her. Then someone tapped her shoulder...

She turned around and faced a woman with an all-blacked-out helmet.

"Boo," Alura said and knocked her out with a punch to the face. Barry sped in and cuffed Null. Alura smiled behind her helmet.