Going Back To Normal

Takes a few hours after the heroes saved a nuke from going off in the city. 

Barry woke up, Kara was still in his arms. Harry, Cisco, and Alura could be seen talking in the Cortex. He tuned in with his Super-hearing.

"So... What if I just like, breach all three of the bus metas to like, Earth-2?" Cisco asked lazily as he balanced his keyboard on his head. 

"How about this? We alter each bus meta's DNA by performing intermolecular surgery," Harry interrupted, taking a swig of his coffee.

"And what? Turn them into chickens?" Cisco asked, making Alura giggle. Harry shrugged, his face making a 'maybe' face. 

"Yeah," He said simply.

"Just like that?" Alura asked, she was floating in the air, she stopped typing on her gauntlet to respond to Harry's comment. 

"Yeah, just like that," Harry responded, looking up to her near the ceiling. 

"Dude, we're not Frankensteining innocent people," Cisco said as he caught the keyboard from falling off his head.

"Listen, Ramon, Devoe wants these bodies. All right? Maybe if we change the bodies we keep these people safe," Harry told him.

"And what? Put their brains in jars? Store them in the basement, even I can find a better solution than that," Alura scoffed and started to type again on her gauntlet. 

"Yeah, don't you have like... Six PhDs?" Cisco asked.

"SEVEN," Harry said firmly.

"Yeah, well which one of them is in mad science?" Cisco joked. Harry waved him off.

"Mad science is just an area of study, it's not a degree okay? And by the way, I don't see you or Alura coming up with any other ideas," Harry said grumpily as he typed away on the computer, Cisco sighed and stood up.

"You know why? Because it's bedtime over here on Earth-1, do you know what bedtime is? Do they have that on Earth-2?" Cisco asked with exasperation as he stood and made his way to the main desk. 

Barry checked his watch, it was 1 in the morning, they were probably either monitoring Kara or just mucking around or observing the city for Devoe. He snorted as he had heard their bickering.

"Bed-Bed time-" Harry was interrupted by Cisco's rant.

"All right, it's just this thing where we just shut down to recharge our batteries."

"Oh my gosh," Harry mumbled and sipped his coffee. 

"I highly recommend it," Cisco said as he yawned and was going to walk out of the Cortex. Alura stretched in the air, she yawned as well. She gently floated down and stretched again, audible pops in her joints. 

"Don't stay up too late Harry, because no matter what you think, Devoe's thought of that already, that's why I didn't bring up anything new to the team, because I know that Devoe would probably anticipate it ahead of time, so why don't you just go home and we'll start again in the morning," Aluta noted his guarded features, she also changed her body language to throw him off. 

"I'm gonna keep going," he responded, typing on the monitor. Alura nodded and was going to step into the medical lab that her parents were in, but she stopped and snatched her journal off of her desk. She looked at him sideways, she was reluctant to leave him alone, knowing he could end her stay with a sloppy slip-up that she did. 

"Goodnight," She told Harry, he nodded, his eyes observing hers, his eyes just calculating, it's as if Alura was staring at 2 calculators. She smiled and tucked in a strand of hair behind her head and reluctantly stepped into the medical lab.