Out Of My head

Hey guys, I really apologize for the lack of content, due to recent shortcomings in life. I have stalled on all of my projects, but this weekend, I have a little time on my hands. So I deem it time for an update. 

So without further ado, let's get started...

DEVOE'S LAIR

Marlize looked at Devoe as he typed on the screen.

"You've located everything we need," Marlize said in surprise.

"And now the time has come to retrieve it, so we can finally... Enlighten the world," Devoe answered curtly.

Marlize stood there as the man she came to love, the man she had once recognized, was no longer there, replaced by the outer shell of a genius, a man with no room for love in his heart, only intellect.

...

STAR LABS

Harry attached a variety of scanners to Caitlin as she stood still.

"The thing that we're gonna do to get Killer Frost to appear, is to get that massive spike in your adrenaline production that we need, Ramon will use his vibes to shake you up on the cellular level, and let's see if we can get your old friend Killer Frost to come out and play," Harry said.

"Are you sure it will work?" Barry asked as he walked into the speed lab with Kara and Alura.

"Yeah, I'm... positive," Harry trailed off as he saw Alura in the speed lab. 

"Why is she here?" Harry asked pointedly.

Alura raised her hands up in the air and smiled at Harry.

"I admit that I made a mistake, but we've all made mistakes haven't we Harry?" Alura said, referring to Harry's condition.

"Unlike you, Alura, I don't turn on my family," Harry murmured.

Alura sighed, her sneer reflecting her annoyance and animosity towards Harry. She always knew he was a tough nut to crack, especially when it came to regaining his trust again, which was never there in the first place.

"I know, I know that I messed up, but please Harry, I don't want any hard feelings between us, I know I offended you and told you some things that I shouldn't have, but I wasn't in the right state of mind, you know being the product of the two most powerful beings of their time doesn't mean I get all of their strengths, it also means that I have double the weaknesses too, including when I'm emotionally unstable. I just hope you can forgive me one day, but trust me enough to work with me, that's all I'm asking," Alura told him honestly.

Harry contemplated, he sighed and pulled off his glasses.

"You remind me of my daughter, and that's what gave me the impulse to tell your mother because I didn't want you to suffer, you're the daughter of one of my friends, and I don't want to see you manipulated by Eobard, not anytime soon."

Alura nodded as Kara looked at Harry with gratitude and Barry smiled at Harry. Cisco walked into the Cortex and inhaled a sharp breath.

"Oh, so we've gotten over the Alura debacle? Okay," Cisco muttered as he passed Alura.

"Hey," Alura murmured gently, grabbing Cisco's wrist.

"What's up?" Cisco asked.

"Listen Cisco, I wanted to apologize for working with Thawne, I know it was rash to do, but I felt like I had no choice."

"I get it, Alura, Barry also went to Thawne for help, no hard feelings," Cisco told her and elbowed her playfully.

"So, you're sure this could work, right Harry?" Kara asked.