Slowing Down

Sorry for the delay, I have just been a little busy with life right at the moment, but alas I bring you another chapter. 

Team Flash was in the speed lab, with Harry taking extra caution around Alura as to not give himself away, he found her secret, but he would reveal it at the right place at the right time... and now wasn't the time to do that. 

"This... This is the sonic scepter, this is the thing that's gonna help us defeat..." Harry trailed off as he pulled a sheet from a dummy, it was in a chair and had Devoe's face on it. 

"Devoe. Recall, if you will the one thing that we've seen and heard that can actually harm Devoe?" Harry said, pointing the huge fork at Devoe's dummy.

"Izzy Bowen's soundwave powers," Caitlin mentioned.

"Well, Izzy was killed by Devoe so whatever power she had is in his hands now" Joe brought up.

"And now, Joe...they're in ours," Harry told him, holding up the sonic scepter. 

"Watch this... Actually, maybe you should... take a couple of steps back if you value your internal organs," Harry directed, the team took a few steps back as Harry got into position. 

Harry tapped on the ground and pointed the fork at the dummy, the fork generated an intense sound blast, hitting Devoe's dummy and propelling him across the speed lab at high speeds. 

"One strike incapacitates The Thinker. Two strikes, no more Thinker," Harry said. 

"The sonic scepter... I'll give you points for alliteration," Cisco said.

"Basically just a big tuning fork," Caitlin said and shrugged.

"My goodness," Harry said offended.

"I mean it's not just any tuning fork, it's made out of Savitar's suit, runs on dark matter, and can generate soundwaves that can level a whole building, this might be the most powerful tuning fork in the multiverse," Cisco said clearly amazed. 

"The Sonic Scepter mimics Izzy Bowen's sonic frequencies so we can penetrate an impenetrable force field that Devoe puts up and here's the best part, because the tech is so primitive, basically it's just energy absorption-"

"It's Killgore proof," Barry finished Harry's sentence. 

"We just have to figure out where Devoe's gonna appear next," Alura told them. 

"As a matter a fact, before you guys got here, I scripted a subroutine on the pocket dimension predictor, and it's gonna give us a massive headstart on Devoe's next location," Harry said.

"I thought you said it wasn't possible to do that yesterday," Caitlin said. 

"That's right Snow, I did say that yesterday, but today... is a new day!" Harry said proudly as he put on the thinking cap. He strolled out of the room, prepared to take down Devoe and finding the best time to reveal Alura's secret, thus ending all conflict once and for all. 

----------------------------

Caitlin was typing on a computer, Alura walked up and saw what she was doing. She was curious about why Caitlin was analyzing brain patterns. 

"What are you working on?" Alura asked Caitlin. 

"My brain, or brains, I think I finally figured out the science behind what activates Killer Frost," Caitlin said.

"Yeah, usually fear, adrenaline, it's actually quite simple really," Alura said. Caitlin nodded.

"Yes, exactly, the adrenal glands flood the body with catecholamines, uh AKA-"