The Siege

Okay, some of the fights are inspired by the video above, you can criticize me in the comments lol, but I couldn't resist.

Previously...

Reign flew across the city, eyeing her surroundings for Barry. She saw a streak of orange lightning on a rooftop. Reign hovered above the rooftop. There she saw an armored Flash.

"I see you have a new arm!" He shouted at her.

"How's your daughter's back?" She snarked.

Barry's face hardened as he balled his fists, Reign smirked. Her smirk disappeared when Barry took out his sword from his back sheath.

"My first creation, fashioned from the very blood of Krypton."

Barry looked at its beauty, wisps of green smoke came off of the blade.

" I call it The Heaven's Grace... Slayer of World Killer's if you will!" Barry shouted as he tilted the blade, charging Reign at super speed.

Reign closed her metal fist and an Nth metal sword sprang out of the wrist.

Reign also sped towards Barry their swords meeting together in a blade lock...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Reign kicked Barry across the city, Barry landed on his feet in some grasslands. Barry swung the sword, it released a wave of green energy, it headed rapidly towards Reign, Reign was knocked off her feet, slightly weakened. Barry swung again, a wave of green energy heading towards Reign, Reign absorbed the energy from her gauntlet and redirected it at Barry.

Barry split the wave in half, destroying it. Barry shouted and charged Reign. Reign jumped into the air, their blades met, they were in a blur of lightning and wind. Reign was clashing her sword with Barry's. They stopped in a blade lock.

"Once I kill you and Supergirl, I will take my rightful place as a god, I will rule over the cosmos!"

Reign slammed Barry into the ground, her organic hand gripping his throat.

"I am but a simple hero, but you Reign! You are a prisoner of your own twisted delusions!" Barry slashed Reign in the arm, Reign grunted and backed off. 

Barry swung his sword, clashing with Reign's sword, Reign managed to slash his shoulder. Barry groaned as he felt the searing pain in his left shoulder. His armor was damaged there, cut clean through by the Nth blade. Barry clashed his sword with Reign again, Barry backhanded Reign and Reign fell to her knees. Barry dragged the glowing green blade across the grass, wisps of green smoke coming off of the blade. Barry raised the sword in the air, with the intent to end Reign.

Barry shouted as he swung his sword downwards, Reign brought up her sword to block the shot. In slow motion the green blade shatters the Nth metal sword that Reign had, Reign's eyes widened as her sword fell to pieces on the ground. Reign faked that she was beaten.

"And so it ends, with your death."

Barry lifted up his sword, when he brought it down Reign caught the blade with her metal hand. She tossed it far away and punched Barry in the chest, denting his armor.  Barry slid across the grassland, he weakly stood up.

"You said you are a warrior for justice, but you're just a pawn."

Reign walked over to him, Barry threw a punch, Reign blocked it.

"I wield great power!" Reign shouted as she punched Barry, but Barry held her wrist.

"That power will only consume you."