Dark Side of the Moon

Apologies for the delay, but I had a little writer's block. This story is taking longer than intended, and I want to speed it up. 

The Flash and Supergirl make a shocking discovery while carrying out an important mission while Reign tests Lena's patience and loyalty. 

"Being this far out into space, it's so beautiful," Barry murmured as they stared at the cosmos.

"It's perfect, out here, with just you. I don't have to pretend, I can just be me," Kara told him.

"And I'll always love you for that," Barry responded softly.

"We're coming up on it," Kara informed him after they stared at each other lovingly for a few seconds. 

They arrived to find a huge space rock, but this wasn't an ordinary rock. It had a whole forest, a city, they could see it from the viewport. Suddenly they were jolted back. 

"What is that?!" Kara shouted.

"I don't know, what if it's some magnetic force pulling the ship?" Barry suggested.

He blushed because he looked stupid, he was a nerd and to him Star Wars was everything, he didn't want to mention the exact name for it for fear of Kara roasting him. 

"It's a tractor beam," Kara realized.

"Those exist?" Barry asked in wonder.

"Where do you think the people back on earth get these ideas?" 

"The controls aren't responding," Barry said as he tried to move the ship.

"It's pulling us further in."

...

Soon they landed on the planet, they quickly disguised the ship and got out of it. Barry breathed in the fresh air as Kara stepped out as well.

"You shouldn't have stepped out so soon, we don't know what type of air this is," Kara chided.

Barry laughed.

"Are you hearing yourself right now?" He playfully questioned.

Kara hid a large grin, unable to contain her giddiness at the new world around them. 

"There's an entire city here, how did we miss this?" Kara asked in wonder.

"We're on our own, our communications are jammed," Barry informed her as he tried his comms. 

"And... I'm powerless," Kara noted as she tried to fly, but couldn't.

"Didn't expect that."

"Looks like the black rock is about a mile into the city," Kara noted as she held a data pad with a map.

"We better get moving before they find us," Barry said warily.

Suddenly a few blaster bolts echo through the air, Barry zips towards Kara and gets them out of there. They sped into a village, Barry put Kara down as they surveyed their surroundings.

"I think we lost them," Kara murmured.

"Who even are they?"

"My guess is as good as yours, Barry."

"We have other problems," Barry noted as many people stared at them with disdain and confusion.

"They seem human," Kara said.

"Well, at least we fit in, right?" Barry said sarcastically as he pointed to his crimson suit.

Kara scoffed, a smile tugging at her lips.