Enter Flash Time

Kara is stuck in Flashtime while an ICBM is going off and about to destroy the city, time slows to a crawl for Kara, her daughter, and the family of Speedsters that arrive to help, will she save everyone in time?

Kara was looking deeply into the nuclear core of the missile. Jesse also stepped up onto the container, she gasped.

"Oh, that's a nuclear bomb," She told Kara.

"Yeah, I know."

"Its core has already gone critical as well," Alura said.

"The second we slow down it's over," Jesse told the both of them.

"How long do you think we have?" Kara told Jesse.

"I-I don't know."

"We just have to keep moving until we figure out how to stop it," Alura told them as she pulled off her helmet. 

"We could run it to the Badlands," Jesse suggested.

"No, it's too far, if we run that long it will speed up the reaction, we won't make it outside the city before it explodes," Alura told them.

"Well, we can't run everyone outside the city, it would take way too much time," Kara told both of them.

"I know," Alura mumbled.

"We're talking hundreds of thousands of people, even if there were more than just the three of us there wouldn't be enough time," Jesse said. 

"That's it! Jay Garrick!" Alura snapped her fingers.

"What about him?!" Jesse asked.

"Uh, he might know what to do, go to Earth-3, get him, and bring him back here as fast as you can okay Jesse?" Alura told her, she nodded and sped off. 

"Did you know this was gonna happen, Alura?" Kara asked her, she shook her head.

"No, I didn't predict this outcome, this was unseen, it was a change in the timeline..." Alura concluded. Kara sat on the floor, rubbing her forehead.

"I'm gonna go get Eddie, maybe he can help too," Alura told Kara, who nodded.

"Go, I'll see what I can do here as well," Kara told her, Alura nodded and sped away.

Kara walked off of the ramp, she looked at Cisco. She walked towards him and laid a hand on his shoulder. Pink lightning crackled around them, Cisco was unfrozen. 

"Hey."

"Woah, Kara, what is going on?" Cisco asked, looking around.

"You're moving with me at super-speed."

"What? Is this what it looks like when you run?" Cisco asked excitedly.

"More or less," Kara said quickly.

"I have to say it's a little uneventful," Cisco told her.

"Hey... Come with me," Kara pulled him by his hand. 

She led Cisco into the container.

"Woah, yeah that's gonna melt your face. This looks like an experimental fission core, used in the payload of an ICBM. The core is blue for now, but it will interact with atoms and air, it would turn yellow, then purple, and then it's game over," Cisco told Kara.

"Just please tell me there's a way we can undo it," Kara said desperately.

"I think we're way past that point."

"We have to do something!"

"What if- what if I breach it to a dead Earth as I did with fall out."