TEASER

A girl was zooming through what looked to be the speed force...

It's an instinct...

A feeling...

Suddenly her eyes blurred red.

People keep telling her that they know her, when in fact...

No one does...

The girl jumped out of the portal, landing on the asphalt of Central City.

Long has he waited...

And now, their unification will give forth a path to the enlightenment...

A figure turns around in a chair, various calculations in front of him.

"The timeline has changed Marlize, the Enlightenment comes every sooner," The figure in the chair said, wires protruding from his head.

An electrical sound was heard in the time vault, Harry was plugged into the thinking cap.

THIS DECEMBER...

"Confronting fear, it's the way of a hero," Kara's voice sounded in Alura's head as she sped toward a falling satellite.

The Flash and his daughter were racing down the street. 

In another scene, Eddie pulls off his mask, his yellow suit shining in the sunlight. He kisses Iris.

THE STORY CONTINUES...

Thawne turns around, in his yellow jumpsuit, Overgirl walks up to the glass as a girl nears her way to them.

"What is it?" Kara asked Barry.

"I think Thawne's up to something, I don't know what." 

Alura was in a dark part of the hallway, listening.

"I don't know how exactly, but ever since Alura got here, she knew everything, she knew how to do everything I did and better. I've seen this before, it didn't scare me enough then..."

Alura is seen with Thawne.

"But it does now."

Barry walks into the workshop, the evening sun rays hit Alura's body.

"Alura, I NEED to know," Barry asked seriously. Alura looked down.

"My poker face is that bad, huh?"

"Please, why did you keep this from us," Barry told her.

The scene switched to where Mon-El forcefully kissed Kara when Barry entered the room.

"GET AWAY FROM HER!" He growled as he vibrated his hand.

"Barry wait!" Kara told him.

The scene switched again.

"I think I made a big mistake, I'm sorry," Alura told Barry, they were in the time vault.

"I think you made a massive mistake... Alura."

Thawne and Overgirl were seen being escorted to the execution chamber.

Devoe took out multiple soldiers with his powers.

Barry is seen behind bars.

Kara is seen being beaten by Reign.

Then Barry stood facing Devoe.

"Mr. Allen the probability of winning this fight is very slim, you cannot stop the enlightenment."

"Oh I know, but she can," Barry smirked as he wiped the blood off his mouth, Alura punched Devoe through the wall.

"Who are you?" Devoe asked, he had not foreseen this... Who was this?

"I am what I want to be," The woman said as she lifted up her fist...

A figure slowly walked up to the lights of Central City. He unsheeted a sword, shaped like a lightning bolt, it glowed orange and red. His breathing was heavy, like a Cicada.

"I'm coming for you... Flash," He whispered.

On Earth 38, there was a Soviet Base in the snow...

An exact clone of Kara Zor-El was seen fighting a red storm of lightning.

"Mr. Luthor, are you certain it is alright to use these 2 for the invasion?"

"Of course, the Kryptonian is under our control, and as for him... Well, he won't quit until the Flash is dead, and since he's Supergirl's little boyfriend, he won't refuse a chance to kill him."

PREMIER STARTS IN 6 DAYS, DECEMBER 15TH, 2020...