Returning to Argo

Reign launched Kara into another wall, she grabbed Mon-El by the chin with her metal hand, throwing him into the cell, breaking the cell door. She sent guards flying left and right. Her head swiveled to the right violently as Barry punched her in the mouth. Reign kicked him in the chest, making Barry stumble back. Reign used her legs and her fists to keep Barry on the ground, Barry crawled back, trying to get back onto his legs. She backed him up into the elevator shaft. Reign was going to punch Barry in the chest, but Barry caught her metal fist just before it could make contact. Barry fought with the metal arm, but eventually, the metal door of the elevator bowed inward and gave way, causing Barry to fall down the elevator shaft.

Kara heard Barry land with a sickening thud at the bottom, and her blood boiled. She grabbed Reign and flung her into another room. Lena carefully put the Harun-El on a metal pedestal. Harry calibrated the laser to melt the black rock. Kara stepped through the broken concrete wall and faced down Reign, Mon-El stepped in next to Kara. 

"We'll take her together," Mon-El murmured.

Kara nodded at him, ignoring the way he looked at her. 

They charged at Reign, who met them head-on. She was prepared for their attack and quickly dispatched them. Kara used her heat vision on Reign, who then directed the energy back at Mon-El with her metal fist, causing him to fly backward.

"Supergirl, your fellow allies are worthless. They do not know when it is futile to fight."

"Stop talking and fight."

Reign let out a dark chuckle and lunged at Kara. They both landed some hard punches, with Kara coming out on top. Reign hit back, punching Kara in the face and making her lip bleed. Reign dealt another hard blow to Kara, then followed up with a punch to her side. This further weakened her condition. Reign delivered an uppercut that sent Kara flying into the air.

She then noticed that Lena had been up to something odd, she was holding a vial of black liquid in her hands. Barry had climbed up the elevator shaft and now he was taking the vial. 

"Ah, I see, misdirection, Supergirl, I like it. You would've made a good Worldkiller."

Reign blasted Kara with heat vision, Kara blocked it with her hand. Kara grunted as the laser beams started to burn her hand. 

"I chose my side."

Kara withstood Reign's heat vision and knocked her down with a single punch. She then grabbed Reign's arm and twisted it, eliciting a cry of pain from the Worldkiller. Kara held her in an arm lock as Barry sped towards Reign and tried to inject her with Harun-El. Mon-El rushed in and held her down, and Supergirl, The Flash, and Valor held Reign down. Barry readied the syringe now.

"Do it!" Kara shouted.

Barry plunged the syringe into Reign. Her eyes lit up with heat vision. Her whole body started to light up. 

"Flash, get out of here!" Kara yelled.

"No way! I'm with you, Supergirl."

The whole payload entered Reign's bloodstream, Reign convulsed in pain, and she started to glow. 

"This can't happen, this isn't how it's supposed to end," Reign weakly murmured. 

"I don't think that's-"

All of them were sent flying backward by the force of the explosion, and Barry was momentarily blinded by a searing wave of bright light. Mon'El used his cape to protect himself, as did Kara.

When the dust settled, they saw 2 separate bodies, Sam was on the floor, naked. Reign was next to her, her body flaking into orange specks, in a matter of seconds, she was gone. Kara approached Sam, covering her with her cape, she then turned towards Barry to help him up.