17

"Cute" Tzuyu thought while gazing at her daughter giggling at her side.

Tzuyu and their 8 years old daughter Minju is watching a video on youtube using her wife Sana phone.

Minutes had passed suddenly a new notification pop up in notification bar indicating a new messages. Causing for the video to stop playing on the background.

Tzuyu furrowed her eyebrows and deadass stared the notification while reading the content.

"Hey, my loves" Sana cheerfully said to her lover and daughter when she came to the living room.

Tzuyu stand up and hand her phone, Sana stared at her confusingly.

"Why? Did you run out of Data?" She inquired her wife.

"I don't know.. Asked Dahyun about it" Tzuyu seriously said and went to their bedroom leaving her wife confused with her daughter.

Sana look at her daughter and Minju who's giggling witnessing her Mama Tzuyu sulking.

"You're doom Mommy" Minju uttered and went to her room also, confusing Sana more.

Sana looked at her phone and saw Dahyun massage her classmates.

"Anything suits you.. You don't have to worry" Dahyun massage

Sana facepalm when she read it "Gosh! She's misunderstood it again"

Sana and Dahyun actually talking about her surprised to her wife and what should she wear on her dinner date.

"My baby Yoda is jealous again" Sana said and chuckled after as she followed her wife inside their shared bedroom.

Unknowingly to her, their daughter is just observing her from her room.

"My parents are damn cute" Minju mumbles while giggling