36

Staring at the T.V. screen, Sana smile as tears stream down her cheeks. She shed her tears but it continues to flow

A 13 years of old Chou Minju stared at her mother secretly.

"Papa, why is it Mama cries everytime she saw uncle on T.V. screen?" Minju ask her father.

Chou Tzu, Chou Tzuyu twin sigh deeply at his daughter questioned.

"Because your uncle Tzuyu is Mama first love"

"But, why you two end up together?" Minju ask

Flashback

"Tzuyu, please don't do this to us" Sana beg as she sob.

"but you can't love two person at the same time, Sana" Tzuyu said as tears continously stream down his eyes.

"But, I can't let you go.. I do love you, Tzuyu" Sana sob as she held Tzuyu hand

"I told you the other time..  If we ever get to the point where you have to choose between the two of us, choose him, Sana" Tzuyu said as he look into her eyes.

"Because if you love me there were be no more choice" Tzuyu added, this time Sana burst more into tears.

"And, if you truly love.. Let me go now, pour your remaining love for me with this little soul inside you" Tzuyu said

"I'm sorry, Tzuyu.. I'm really sorry" Sana said as she cried more.

"huuash, Enough.. Don't cry now.. It won't be good for your baby" Tzuyu said as he soothe her.

"I'll go now, Sana" Tzuyu said, he cried in agony. He held her cheeks as he place a soft kiss on her foreheads.

"Take care of yourself" Tzuyu said as he pulled away.

He started to move back away from her, Sana held his hand tightly on hers as she cried.

Tzuyu tried his best to pull his hand off her. When he finally did, we walk out completely out of her sight.

Sana cried more in pain as Tzu approach and stand next to her. He pulled her into his arms as Sana sobbed on his chest.

End of Flashback

"but soon, your Mama realizes her love for your uncle is more deep compared to me" Tzu said as he sigh

"But, why uncle Tzuyu didn't pursue and fight his love for Mama? Minju ask

"Because he love you Minju, he wants to give a complete family." Tzu said

'So that's the reason why Uncle Tzuyu don't stay longer here when he stay for a vacation' Minju wonder as she stared at Tzuyu image on screen while smiling doing the interview.