33

"What are you up again Ms. Minatozaki?" Tzuyu ask indifferently to his student that been bugging him around for 2 years now since he started teaching in the university.

Sana smile cutely when she finally caught his attention after spending hours in faculty just to let him talk to her.

"You knew what I want since day 1.. I want you to be my boyfriend, Mr Chou"

"but before to make that happen, I'll court you first. Now, let's go .. The class hour is over.. It's 7 pm already let's go on a date, I'm starving" Sana said, Tzuyu just stared at her indifferently.

"First of all, I didn't told you to wait for me to on a date and starve yourself.. and second, I'm your professor and you are my student.. What would you think when some see us toget ___" Tzuyu didn't able to finish his statement when Sana interrupted them.

"blah.. Blah.. Blah.. Blaah, you have lots of excuse, let's just go and eat"

"No.. Someone may see us, and I don't want them to think something else" Tzuyu said firmly.

Sana pout in disappointment, but in an instant her eyes light up when an idea pop inside her head.

She hurriedly went to his side and took his hand as she pulled him up.

"Let's go, I knew a place if that's your worries" Sana said, Tzuyu just stared at her in disbelief.

And he ended up coming with her, because he knew she won't stop bugging him until he agrees.

The two now wall to the exit of the school with Sana in front of him.

"I'm going to a date, were going to a date" Sana cheer happily

Tzuyu just stared at her oddly, but he smile inwardly with her behavior.