14

"For today's activity. I wanted you to write a note about your special friends" Ms Jung announced to the class as everyone is listening tp her.

"Let's see how you're friends see you" she continued added

"You can start now" she finished

Everyone gathered their stuff that they will needed, while Tzuyu excitedly pulled her note and pen while thinking about specific person.

When she heard her teacher telling them to write a poem about their friend, there's only one person come up to her mind, now she's glancing at Sana direction as a genuine smile plastered on her lip.

She bited her lower lips to suppress the foolish smile that keep showing on facial features.

She started to stroke her pen to her note while giggling thinking about her special friend, Sana.

Tzuyu wrote everything she wanted too, every words she put in her letters is too pure and full of compliments and adoration to her friend.

"Her eyes is just like a sun, too bright when she's smile that I love to see every single day" Tzuyu mumbles while giggling about her thoughts while writing a letter to her friends.

She finished her notes about her friend with that statement and their teacher now started to call them one by one to read their notes.

Everyone is squealing when they found something adorable about the letter, they are smiling from ear to ear learning knew things about their friend a genuine smile is plastered on everyone lips.

When it's was Sana Minatozaki turned to read her note everyone went silend and all their focused is now on her.

Especially Tzuyu she composed herself properly on her seat as she was excited too about Sana's letters.

Sana is now standing in front of them she smiled shyly to everyone before she started to read her note.

"His eyes spark a million times every time she smile, he has this adorable side that everyone love to see when he's around" Sana started

She continued reading the letter, but on the other hand Tzuyu heart shattered into pieces when she knew now exactly who she's referring too.

It's no other than Mark Tuan, the letters note is not about her friend but more on a love confusion to him.

Everyone knew in their class that the guy is currently courting the girl and they are starting to have a thing.

"Everyone wants him but I'm glad he's mine" she ended her notes

Everyone agape their mouth in surprised as Sana went to her seat while smiling shyly.

"this note is all about her but it's hurts to know that I'm not the one on hers" Tzuyu mumbles sadly with a heavy heart

"Tzuyu-ah, how about you? Do you wanted to share yours also?" Ms Jung inquired

Tzuyu lifted her head and flash fake a smile before she answered

"No Ms. Jung, My note is too mess. I'm afraid that they will just find it cringe" she said as she chuckle

And everyone nodded their head in understanding.