Why do I feel like 1

A Month After

A group of friends are gathered together in a long table in their school cafeteria. They are enjoying their lunch break and talking and complaining about how's their class going.

Sana is sitting beside Dahyun, her back is pressing against him while the mans arms is wrapped around her waist.

The two is clearly flirting with each other as they continue to whisper on the ears of one another and giggle.

"Ew.. you two are gross.. get a room" Nayeon said as she throw some dirty tissue with the two

Sana glared at her and make a face while Dahyun just laugh.

"If you're jealous, go flirt with your boyfriend" Sana said while laughing

"Duh, we're in school cafeteria.. you two is showing too much PDA" Nayeon said while looking at them in disgust

"There's a lot of eyes staring at you two" Nayeon added.

"Let them stare, Nayeon noona" Dahyun said while laughing.

Nayeon just rolled her eyes at them while Joengyeon held her hand to calm her girlfriend.

"Let them be, just enjoy your food. Okay?" Jeongyeon said while smiling at her. Nayeon nodded her head and continue to eat.

Momo is just silent at the corner while observing them argue, then her eyes glances at their two friend flirting with each other.

"Where's Mina and Chaeyoung?" Jihyo asked

"Aw, the two is in the library. They said they need to study for their next subject as they will have a quiz later" Momo said

Jihyo nodded her head in understanding and asked again

"How about Tzuyu?" She asked, Sana ears perks bit when she heard the mention name.

"I don't know, he said he will follow us when we him earlier" Joengyeon said

"It's been 30 minutes now, where is he?" Jihyo said. Tzuyu is like her little brother that's why she's concerned with his wherebouts.

But apparently her eyes landed with a two people who just arrived at the area.

"There he is" Jihyo said

"Wait whose that?" She asked confuse

Everyone went silent and followed Jihyo gaze, and they saw Tzuyu talking to a beautiful girl as they smile to each other. Sana eyebrows furrowed as she look at his direction intently.

Tzuyu smile cutely to the girl and will laugh handsomely to her when she say something.

Sana wasn't able to notice that her hand clench when she saw how Tzuyu lean down just to level his height with the girl and go near her just to listen to her whisper and will flash a smile.

"Aw, that's Miyeon" Momo said

"Miyeon?" Nayeon asked

"She's a transferre student and Tzuyu was tasked to tour her around the university"

"Why would Tzuyu is tasked to tour her around?" Sana asked seriously

"Duh, he's a member of student council. Of course they will be asked to help her around." Momo said, Sana side glance at her friend and stared back at Tzuyu and Miyeon direction.

They saw how Miyeon talk to him sweetly, the girl bid her goodbye to Tzuyu as they bow to each other.

When Sana notice that Tzuyu roam his eyes around the place and spotted their table, she immediately averted her eyes.