1

Chou Tzuyu is a college student taking BS in Accountancy, Chou never been in relationship since she found it something not interesting to deal with and such a waste of time to invest with.

Where the fact is she's afraid with commitment, she afraid to broke her hurt and cry like her friends did when they broke up with their partner, Tzuyu never had and show a damm interest when there is someone showing a special feelings towards her and sometimes asked her out on a date

When she sense it, Tzuyu automatically set a space or wall between her and that person since she doesn't want to deal and hurt them.

Tzuyu is too focused on her studies that every end of the semester years she's one of the most outstanding students on their department.

But sometimes she also wonder how it feels like to be in relationship like her friends do, Dahyun is currently single now and Chaeyoung is been in relationship with her girlfriend for years.

She wonders how it feels when someone make your heart skip a bit as they walked by in front of you or do some silly things around you that you'll find them cute and adorableso, that sometine she just want somebody to hold tightly while sharing some loving glances and someone to give her the jacket when it's cold to keep her warm when they stroll around during winter season. She also wanted to feel  when someone wanted to grab her hand and pick her up or pull her close. Tzuyu envy her friends with that kind of feeling that she never had felt.

Minatozaki Sana, Tzuyu knew her since they were highschool but she never give an interesting glance with this woman. They are friend but they are not that closed, they talked casually and sometimes about their school activities during their high school days. They lose their communication when Sana entered her college year and they communication went back when Sana accidentally bumped to Tzuyu at the library and found out that they are attending the same school, Sana is taking BS in Arts she actually two years a head of them, so she's in her graduating years now.

The two continuously talked again about their studies and life. They share about the stressful days everyday that turns into weeks until it reached into months

And after months of talking that also turns into years. Their conversation went more deep that Tzuyu slowly found her interesting.

She learned that Sana had been in several relationship but end up breaking her heart several times that the other party telling her

"You're too good enough for me"
"You're suffocating me, let's break up"
"I fell in love with someone else I'm sorry" and so on and so forth.

Sana always dragging her out in her comfort zone and invading her territory, Sana always went to her apartment at midnight and call her out to come out and dragged Tzuyu to her car and went to somewhere where they end up stargazing and have a late night talked.

And most of the time she will come to Tzuyu units and spend all night there, Tzuyu never late anyone to this to her only Sana.Sana is too clingy that she often stole a kissed on Tzuyu cheeks

Fast forward

Sana invited her to attend the play that will going to be held at their school, where she play as a lead role in the drama.

And Tzuyu agreed to attend since Sana is sulking and not replying to her messages when she rejected her.

As they are waiting for the play to start Tzuyu noticed her friend Dahyun is also in the arena and she went to her side and greeted each other.

And after some minutes the play has started, Tzuyu got star struck at her friend and that day she never thought that one day she caught herself looking at this woman with full of adoration with her gaze as she can feel her heart skip a beat for the first time with someone.