4

CONTINUATION Of #3

Chou Tzuyu is the youngest children of Chou family. She was sent by her parents abroad to continue her college education.

She was raised by her parent according to traditional belief, she was certain with everything about her life even her sexuality.

One day Tzuyu was about to go to sleep but someone knocked on her door disturbing her peaceful night, Tzuyu opened the door and she saw a young woman soaked by the rain she was begging for her to let her stay over even just for a night.

Tzuyu was left with no choice but to let her in, her name was Sana Minatozaki.

But when she turned around she found herself lying on the floor almost lifeless, smiling so sinisterly and in her hand she found her own heart beating.

.
.
.
.

Tzuyu POV

Sana held my shoulder tightly, I kept on shaking my body to get away from her grip.

"I'll make it simpler for you, okay?" Sana said as she stared directly into my eyes while tears keep on dripping in her eyes, I wanted to wipe her tears and held her tightly in my arms and kissed her until the pain she felt subsidies

"Do you have feelings for me, do you feel the same way?" Sana asked while staring onto my eyes

That was the hardest question that I've ever heard in my entire existence. Yes, maybe the answers is yes or no as simple as that.

But why is it hard for me to slip it in my mouth to say the word I wanted to say.

I wanted to tell her "Yes" but why does it's not coming in my mouth.

"Oh yes, why Am I even asking myself when I knew the answers from the start" I thought. Sana was waiting for me to answers her question, I didn't move nor say anything

Sana stared into my eyes deep into my core searching for the answers, but she can't figured it out what's running on my mind.

she sobbed so hard when I didn't uttered any words. I can feel my heart stabbed several times, now it's bleeding.

"If our love was real, then why are we here Tzuyu-ah?" She asked me as tears kept on dripping in her eyes

That question breaks my heart more, my world shattered in a seconds. I wanted to tell her that everything was real there's no lie about it.

She wipe her tears and took her leave with her heart broke into pieces. But she didn't knew thst when she left she also took my heart.

"I'm sorry my love, I'm just not yet ready to be pulled out"

"Not yet, Sana"

"But if we are destined for one another, let destiny destitute our paths again" I said as I let my tears flow down on my cheeks.

Inspired by  Gaya sa Pelikula
Go check it out! It's one of the best short film I've ever watch.

I just wanted to share to you this masterpiece.