25

Sana POV

We were sitting under the moon light enjoying the calmness of the place surrounded us.

I close my eyes enjoying the sound of the waves of see water meeting the seashore, even though I'm closing my eyes. I can feel your loving gaze directly at my direction.

This is all I wanted, just the two of us, you and me sharing a good company. I open my eyes only to met a clear sky with billions of stars sparking and a moon light meeting the ocean blue.

I turned my gaze back to you, you we're smiling at me lovingly until

"Babe, let's go" we heard her voice calling you

my heart shattered when realization hit me so hard.

How silly I'am to forgot that you weren't mine, Tzuyu

"How I wish this feeling will be gone in just one snapped" I mumbles sadly as I watch you walk to her.

You turn your head back to my direction and stared at me. Even though I despise it, but I have to.

I have to smile back at you and pretend that I was fine and happy for you that you're in her arms.

"I should have told you my feelings back then, Tzuyu.. Maybe, just maybe this love will not be one sided if I just tried my luck to you" I mumble weakly as you walk with her happily leaving me.

I didn't realize my tears cascade down to my cheeks.

This part is written by my friend and I love it. I just wanted to share it with you, I already ask her if I could post it here and she said yes, so here it is.. I hope you like it