Afraid of Tomorrow 7

"TZUYUUUUUUUU!"

Sana scream on top of her lungs followed by rumbling and crack sound of thunder.

she sitted abruptly while gasping for air tears continuously streaming down on her cheeks, her heartbeat is racing while sweat is dripping down from her forehead.

She buried her face to her palms calming herself.

"It's just a dream Sana" she said comforting herself

When her breathing stabilize she roam her eyes around and realized she's inside their shared bedroom, she looked around and her laptop is on while paper is scattered on the floor.

The window is wide opened and a strong wind is continuously entering inside their room, Sana stands up and closed the window.

Booooom!

Her body jolted when she heard the rumbling and soon the heavy rains pour outside. She sighed

She grabbed the remote and turn on the TV and a news aired on the screen

Flash News

Citizen of Seoul please stay at home and be safe as a strong typhoon followed by thunderstorms and lightning is entering our area, a few places of Seoul city and provinces is suffering right of flooding and landslides.

Stay safe and vigilant

Sana widen her eyes in surprise when she saw the new

"Wait? It's the same news in my dream, Did that thing really happened?" Sana thought, she's nervous she search for her phone and unlocked the screen immediately.

She went to her girlfriend contact to check if Tzuyu leave her a messages but there's non, her message is last 3 days ago.

Sana dialed her number and called her girlfriend but the latter's number is out of reached.

"No! This can't be happening" Sana thought while biting her finger nails, tears is starting to build up on her eyes again.

She went to the window again to check the car of her girlfriend, but her car is not around the garage.

"No! Tzuyu won't leave me" she went out of their room and went down stairs, she got stop immediately when she heard someone is happily humming to the tune of song.

Sana heartbeat rapidly increase, she noticed their living room lights is on and the voice is coming from the dining hall.

She slowly brought herself to the dining area to check who's inside. When she reach the place her heartbeat slowly calmed down and a relief of smile plastered on her face and tears of joy pour down on her eyes.

Her Tzuyu is there standing preparing something or cooking something precisely, she's turning her back to Sana.

She's happily humming to song and it's seems like she's in the great mood. Sana stare at Tzuyu adoringly.

She can't help herself but to walk closer to her, Tzuyu didn't noticed her presence since her mind is too proccupied with her cooking.

Sana is now standing behind Tzuyu, She smile wholeheartedly and her tears is continuously falling from her eyes when she realized 'This is real, this my Tzuyu, this is reality' Sana thought

She wrapped her arms to the latter's waist causing for Tzuyu to flinch at her spot at the sudden contact.

Sana buried her face to the latter's back sniffing her girlfriend scents, the scents that she really love to smell and feeling her warmth against her feels like home.