But your heart say 6

"Let me love you" Tzuyu pleaded

"Don't you understand? You'll just hurt yourself if you stay here" Sana utters

"I don't have enough time!" She added

"I'm dying Tzuyu and there's no cure for my illness" Sana sob so hard while shaking her head

"So please I'm begging you, leave me alone. I'm worthless now Tzuyu, and I don't lo....."

Before she could even finish what she was saying, Sana felt Tzuyu lips crush into her once again. She felt how much Tzuyu longed for the kiss, she felt love with her kisses

Sana closes her eyes and let her tears flows from her eyes

"Just this time" Sana thought and she responded with the same intensity with Tzuyu kisses had.

Their kisses went deeper and forceful, Tzuyu held her thigh and wrapped it around her waist before she carried Sana into her bedroom. Tzuyu shut the door behind them using her foot and locked it.

She walked them to the bed and lowered Sana into the soft mattress without breaking their kiss. Her hand started roaming and caressing around Sana's body. Tzuyu felt the heat that starting to inflamed with them as she was starting to unbuttoning Sana blouse.

She showered her body with her wet kisses and Sana couldn't help but to moan with Tzuyu onslaught to her body.

Tzuyu stopped on her track and stared at her eyes wife, her gaze is full of love and lust.

"I love you, Chou Sana" Tzuyu uttered before crushing her lips again to Sana with full of passion

When Sana was indulged into the sensation that Tzuyu was giving her, Tzuyu went into her fast and hard enough to make her voice filled all over the room.

Her nails were slowly digging into her back while the other hand was pulling Tzuyu neck deeper into her making her kisses get rough.

"Aaahh... Aahh.." Sana whimpers in sensation while closing her eyes, enjoying the feeling of her wife weight against her body.

Beads of sweat is keep on dripping from Tzuyu forehead as their whole bodies is now totally covered with sweat resulting from their love making.

As Sana was beginning to feel the pleasure build up in her, Tzuyu went even more faster when she felt she's getting more tighter around her making Sana scream in delightful pleasure. She felt her inner muscles contracting inside her as her cunt throb and spasms.

"Aaahh.... Tzu.. Tzuyu!" then in an instant she felt herself explode as a blissful of emotion filled her mind, Sana screams loudly as her orgasms strike her so hard.

She felt Tzuyu going more faster inside her and she knows she was near with her climax also, Sana widen her legs more and wrapped her arms around Tzuyu and hugged her hard enough closing the remaining gap between them.

"Gggrrrrrrrr" Tzuyu groan near her ears and in a moment Sana felt her love seeds spurting inside her. Tzuyu gritted her teeth while thrusting slowly inside her wife emptying his seed.

He collapsed beside her breathlessly when he was done.

The lover didn't dare to say a word about what happened, Sana just closed her eyes realizing what they've just done. She felt her body aches and she felt so sore between her thigh. Sana felt sleepiness reach into her body when her wife wrapped her arms around her waist pulling her closer against to her naked body engaging her into tight embrace.

"I love you, Sana" Tzuyu utters against her ears, Sana felt her hot breath against her ears

"This is home" Sana mumbles and that was the last thing right before her body consumed by tiredness.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tzuyu is now currently facing her wife, remembering her good old days with her. she was smiling with pure contentment and happiness, her eyes is clouded by tears when

"Mama" a three years old Minju called her Mother Tzuyu

Tzuyu immediately shed her tears when she heard her loving voice she turned her gaze to her daughter.

And she saw her daughter smiling cutely to her showing her fluffy cheeks just like her mother Sana, she opened her arms widely while running to Tzuyu direction.

Indicating that she wanted her Mama to pick her up, Tzuyu gladly opened her arms and catch her daughter when she reach her direction.

"Aaigo, look at you. Your clothes is now totally drench by your sweat" Tzuyu said

Minju pouted her lips cutely to her mother and wrapped her arms around her neck and buried her face to her mother neck.

"Aaww, are you sleepy already now my princess?" Tzuyu asked her daughter and Minju just nodded her head.

"Aigo, you're really just like your Mom such a cutie sleepy head" Tzuyu uttered and suddenly she hears her daughter cutely snore

Tzuyu chuckle at her cuteness and caresses her daughter back and she face her wife again.

"Seems like this little pumpkin is now tired my love" Tzuyu said while facing her wife

"We will go now love, I'll visit here you again tomorrow" she added, she walked closer to her and caresses her

Tomb lovingly

"How I wish you we're here right beside me, seeing our daughter grow day by day" Tzuyu said sadly

"She's just like you my love, full of enthusiasm."

"Thank you love, for giving birth with this little Angel right here in my arms"

"She's the greatest gift you've ever left to me and I'll treasure her just like how I treasured you. I love you so much" Tzuyu said

"Until we meet again"

"In the next lifetime" Tzuyu said as her tears flows from her eyes.

End