For the last time

"Sana Unnie, I love you," Tzuyu said, her words ringing true as she stared at Sana, her eyes filled with a range of emotions.

Love, sadness, loneliness, and a yearning for her Sana unnie's warmth

"I'm sorry, Tzuyu-ah, but I'm unable to lo——."

Tzuyu interrupts Sana's utterances.

"Dont... You don't have to say it, I knew it." Tzuyu pause "I just wanted to let you know..." She added

"I'm sorry," Sana expressed her heartfelt regret.

"Don't be sorry, I just wanted to tell you.. and besides I'm doing this for myself, not because I want you to be mine and am asking you to reciprocate my love for you."

Tzuyu smiled lovingly at Sana as she stared at her.

"Sana unnie, I'm madly in love with you." "I've tried to bury this feeling, but it won't go away." Tzuyu said as she smile sadly

"The more I tried, the more it grew and burned inside of me, and it was driving me insane."

"I can't think properly because my thoughts are occupied by your loving smiles," Tzuyu sighed.

"I need to get this out to relieve some of the pressures inside here," Tzuyu added, pointing to her chest.

"And wow! It feels great!" Tzuyu exclaimed, widening her grin.

"I hope this doesn't change anything between us, Sana unnie, let's stay friends," Tzuyu added as she stared directly into Sana's eyes.

Sana sighed deeply and bowed her head.

"I'm leaving right now; they're probably waiting for me inside the airport to board."

Sana gave her a piercing stare.

"Can I hug you one last time?" Tzuyu asked, her eyes welling up with tears.

Sana didn't say word as her foot approached the latter, she  drew the younger to her body, and pulled them both into tight hugs. Tzuyu reciprocate the act and tighten her grip on Sana.

"I love you, Unnie," Tzuyu said as he drew away.

"I'm going now, bye Sana," Tzuyu said as she turned her back and began walking away from her with her shattered heart.

Sana watches her leave the place, and it feels as if she's letting go of one of the most precious things she's ever had, and it stabs her heart multiple times.

She didn't notice that tears streaming down her cheeks.