24

Continuation of 23

Mina:What do you really see in that cold Chou Tzuyu? You have nothing in common

Mina:From personality, to taste, You're too different

Mina said from the other line, she's one of Sana's bestfriend.

Sana is now currently sitting on the floor inside living room while sobbing so hard remembering the event earlier with tons alcoholic drinks on her hand and on the floor.

Sana: I don't know, I honestly don't know Minari

She sniff while tears keep on dripping in her eyes

Sana:I just really think that, she's like no one else I've met before.

Sana: There's no one like her, she's so special, Minari. But she can't seems to see that, and I want to be the one to show him that

Sana uttered painfully

Sana: I like her, I really, really, really, really do

Sana confessed as tears keep on dripping on her eyes. She chugs the intoxicated drinks on her hand and cried hard

Unknowingly to her, Tzuyu is also on the other side of the wall. She heard everything what Sana's said.

She's also drowning herself with intoxicated drink while tears is flowing down her cheeks. She sniff and tried to conceal to not let out a sob.

Tzuyu felt her phone vibrated indicating a new message, she fished out her phone and unlocked her screen. She saw several message from her mother.

Mom
Massages

Mom: Tzu, answer my calls.. we can talk about this. I'm just worried about you.

Mom: Tzu, I don't want you to live a life of fear. I'm your mother no matter what happend

Tzuyuu: You don't know me Ma, stop forcing me to be what I'm not. It's not easy to do you thing.

Mom: Tzu, you should let go of your pass. Face the reality stopped hiding from your cage, it's time to open your heart again

Mom: Just know that I'm always here. Whenever you're ready again.

Tzuyu locked her phone screen and chug down the alcohol before she stand up from her seat and walk to Sana's direction.

She was about to knocks, but she noticed the door is open slightly. Tzuyu walked inside and there's she is.

She saw the woman is crying hard while drowning herself from the alcohol. The sight of Sana pierced her heart too deep, she was hurt seeing her with that state.

Slowly Tzuyu brought her feet to the woman and crouch down to level herself with Sana. Sana is sobbing so hard, Tzuyu reach for her hand and caresses the woman arms up to her shoulder to comfort her.

When Sana felt her warm hand against her skin, she can't help herself but to cry more. Tzuyu touches her cheeks and caresses it lovingly.

Tzuyu cupped the elder face with both of her hand and stared at her face worriedly. Sana cried hard and burried her face under Tzuyu touched.

Tzuyu didn't understand herself, but she caught herself leaning forward and capture the other woman unguarded lips. The kiss was passionate and gently.

Tzuyu felt thousands of spark ignites on herself as her heartbeat rapidly increase as her thoughts is full of Sana, she felt the other woman kiss back.

The kiss was gentle at first but soon it turn into heated one when they felt the alcohol they consumed kicked in.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.