Afraid of Tomorrow 5

Current time 7:00 pm

Tzuyu is currently driving her way back home, after 3 hours of meeting with the board of directors and their CEO.

It's been a tiring day for her after a long duty hours, she has to deal with the top management and answered all of their questions.

She remembered that she promised her girlfriend that she will cooked for her and her girlfriend is been craving for chinese food last few week agao she smiled foolishly and drive herself to the supermarket.

She bought all the ingredients that she will be needing later to prepare for their dinner.

"Surely she'll be happy when she see this" Tzuyu mumbles and smiled cutely she grabbed all the thing she needed and went directly to counter to pay her bills

She left the place immediately after she paid and drive herself went back home.

After an hour of driving finally she arrived at their place, she parked her car instantly and locked it, she noticed that their place is quietly din but she shrugged it off and brought herself inside their house when she unlocked the doorknob and stepped in, she noticed that the light is turn off on the living area.

"Where did she go? She told me that she'll just stay here the whole day when I left her this morning" Tzuyu thought

She removed her coat and her shoes and brought the ingredients that she bought earlier to the kitchen.

"Maybe she's upstairs" Tzuyu thought, she brought her feet to the stairs after she turn on the lights on the ground floor.

She looked for her at her study room but Sana is not their, balcony and it's the same thing.

"Aww, maybe she's in the masters bedroom" Tzuyu mumbles

She walked over to their room excitedly to meet her Sana after the long day of work, as she walk dangerously close to their room Tzuyu frown when she heard a strange noise coming from the inside.

Her heart is slowly starting to thumps inside her ribcage because of the nervousness she felt, her skin turn to pale, her palms is starting to sweat. She knew what that sounds is, but she doesn't want to think anything bad about her girlfriend.

She walk more dangerously close until her palms could reach the doorknob and she's now standing in front of their shared bedroom, her heartbeat rapidly increase as she heard strange voice becoming louder and louder than before coming from the inside.

Tzuyu knew exactly what the strange voice means and her eyes is starting tearing up, she inhaled deeply and close her eyes before she turn the doorknob to the right and slowly opened it.

There she is...

She is standing in front of their shared bedroom witnessing the clothes scattered all around the floor and two people on top of their shared bed naked.

They are covered with thick sweat  as one of them hovering the other one while thrusting her hips to person beneath her continuously. Too erotic to see.

Tears stream down from Tzuyu's eyes like a waterfalls witnessing the scene in front of her. Her girlfriend is being fucked by the other woman on the same bed they make love.

"A-ah...hmmmm.. I'm cumming" the woman on top said in moan

"Aaah.. aaAh.. Aahh.. Me too babe, gave me your cum" Sana said, she was beneath of the other woman.

Tzuyu heart shattered into pieces when she heard it, her girlfriend seems enjoying what they are doing.

"Sa...Sana" Tzuyu called weakly

They heard her voice calling for her girlfriend's name causing for them to stop from what are they doing. They turn their gaze to her and their eyes widen in horrorm Sana eyes met Tzuyu broken gaze.

Sana immediately push the woman off on top of her after seeing her girlfriend in front of them in such position.

"Do.. Doctor Kim" Tzuyu said in surprise when she recognized the other woman, who happened to be her colleagues and one of her closes friend.

She turn her gaze back to her girlfriend and she noticed her neck is covered and full of red marks down to her chest.

Tzuyu breathing started to get heavy as tears continuously to fall on her eyes

"Lo-love... I... I can explain" Sana said and started to stand up, she took the blanket to cover her naked frame and step closer to her Tzuyu. Tzuyu turn her back abruptly at her.

"Please don't go love, hear me out first.. I love you" Sana said

Tzuyu sight is now blurry as her vision is turning to black, she can't think properly. She's broken and fragile, she suddenly felt her hand was held by the other hand.

She turn her gaze to her wrist and look at the person holding her, she met her girlfriend eyes filled with tears. Tzuyu pulled her hand harshly.

"DON'T TOUCH MEE!" Tzuyu said in disgust to Sana.

Sana continue to reach out for her hand and Tzuyu back away from her.

"DON'T TALKED TO ME!" she shouted in anger and run downstairs as fast as she can, Sana followed after her.

"Don't go love.. please let me explain" Sana said

"EXPLAIN?!" Tzuyu shouted at her in  rage

"BITCH I'VE SEEN ENOUGH! I DON'T NEED YOUR EXPLANATION!" She added, Sana tried to get near, but Tzuyu move backward avoiding her

"DON'T GO NEAR ME, SANA! I HATE YOU! I CURSED YOU TO DEATH! YOU WHORE!" Tzuyu said madly. Sana sob hearing the hateful remarks.

"Love, please don't go" Sana said as she tried to pull Tzuyu and beg her to stay. But Tzuyu pull off her hand harshly on her shirt and continue to walk

"DIE, Sana.. DIEEE!" Tzuyu shouted in hatred

"No! No! No please, I love you, Tzuyu-ah" Sana mumbles weakly

Tzuyu grabbed her stuff and her car keys slamming the main door harshly and immediately drive away far, far away from Sana

To be continue

»»»»

This is not the last part yet, I'll still update this story hehe

leave your votes and comment