Lifetime

"The sky is crystal clear, theres a lot of stars. It's beautiful so beautiful..
" Tzuyu said amusingly while gazing at the sky smiling happily.

"Yes, indeed..  it's so beautiful Tzuyu-ah" Sana said while gazing at Tzuyu side profile.

The two is sitting side by side at the swing chair at Tzuyu's house balcony.

Tzuyu turn her gaze back to Sana and smile to her lovingly showing her cute dimples before she took the latter hand and intertwine it with hers.

"Thanks you.. thank you for staying here with me these 2 weeks, Sana Unnie. I had a great days with you" Tzuyu said sincerely to her.

"It's my pleasure, Tzuyu-ah" Sana said while tears is starting to build up on her eyes.

The latters didn't notice it as she closed her eyes and leaned down her head to Sana shoulder and inhaled deeply.

"I'll hope and prayes that you'll have a happy life and marriage with Dahyun, Unnie" Tzuyu said sincerely

"Because you deserve it, Sana unnie" Tzuyu added

Sana tried her best not to let out any sound of her sob to escape from her lips as best she can.

"Why are you leaning your head against my shoulder?" Sana asked trying to change the topic as she doesn't want to hear it.

Tzuyu didn't respond to her, she's enjoying her little time with Sana and her warmth.

"Are you tired?" Sana asked her as Tzuyu didn't respond to her

Tzuyu nodded her head while closing her eyes in a moment.

"Okay, take your nap now we will go inside later" Sana said while staring at the latter stunning visual.

"Hmmm.." Tzuyu just hummed as a response, the two remain silent. And Sana thought that the latter is now sleeping.

"Your so beautiful, Tzuyu-ah" Sana said to the sleeping beauty beside her.

"You know what? Just by staring at your face, you never failed to make my heart gone crazy" Sana said as she starting to get emotional.

"Why? Why you didn't let me love you?" she asked her, but Sana was surprised when the latter move and held her hand.

Tzuyu sitted properly while straightly gazing at sky, she took a deep breath.

"Tzuyu-ah... Can you say that you love me too? I'm fine, even it's a lie.. I just wanted to hear it coming from you.." Sana plead. Tzuyu just smile weakly before she look down and gaze at Sana's hand on her.

She turn her palms to her and Sana look down curiously. Tzuyu place her index fingers on her palms and started to write something.

"I.L.O.V.E.Y.O.U"

And Sana's tears cascade down like a river as she felt her heart aching.

"I don't want to just say it, Unnie" Tzuyu said weakly.

"I want you feel it.. but I don't have enough time." Tzuyu said sadly.

"And this is the only way I know to tell you.. make you feel that I feel the same way too" Tzuyu said as smile. She turn her gaze to Sana and her heart ache seeing her crying.

"And this is not the sight I don't want to see when I say it" Tzuyu said as she wipe Sana's tears.

"Come here" Tzuyu said as she spread her arms to Sana. And Sana immediately went to her and hugged Tzuyu.

She place her head on Tzuyu's chest, and she can her heartbeat.

"Do you hear you name?" Tzuyu asked, Sana sob on her chest.

"Let stay like this.. make me feel you warmth" Tzuyu said and Sana just tighten her hug.

'And maybe this is the last time I can held you like this' Tzuyu thought as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I'm going to sleep now, Sana unnie.. Wait for me.. I still have lots to say.." Tzuyu said pouring all of the emotion left on hers.

Sana turn her gaze back to the stars and said

"Sleep well, Tzuyu."

As time passed, Sana slowly felt that the grip of the latters on her loosen as she was now sleeping.

Sana sob so hard when she can't feel something anymore.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"It's been five years, Tzuyu-ah.. but you're still not waking up." Sana mumble as she look up the clearsky.

Feeling the cold breeze of the wind, Sana wrapped her arms around her to keep her warm.

"Yes.. I'll wait for you, Tzuyu-ah even in the next lifetime" Sana said.

"You still have lots to say.. and you still have to love me the way you wanted" Sana uttered as she smile while gazing at the brightest stars on the sky that Tzuyu's favorite.