35

Tzuyu POV

One, I was accustomed to being alone. My routine is always home and school; when I get home, I'm confined to my room, doing homework and reviewing my notes.

Except for a close friend, I don't talk to anyone.

The approaching silence is swallowing me up inside my room, leaving me feeling empty and lonely.

Two, one night, this particular girl unexpectedly sent me a personal message. I don't know if she sent it on purpose or not because I don't know her.

Three, she has been sending me direct messages for months now. But I didn't even open one of them.

Today, however, was different; I was irritated and simply wanted her to stop sending me messages. However, the outcomes differ.

Six, we've been talking for months. I quickly grew accustomed to her company.

We grew closer over time, and she's a lot of fun to talk to. has a great sense of humour And I was completely taken aback by the fact that I'm now conversing with someone who was once a stranger but is now a friend.

I'm not sure if we're friends, but she always refers to herself as my friend. Isn't it adorable?

Sana Minatozaki, that's her name.

Seven, our discussion shifts to the passage of time. Every day, I patiently await her messages.

While reading her messages in front of the mirror, I caught myself smiling.

Dumb, that feels strange.

Eight, schoolwork is consuming both me and her.

But I didn't forget to send her a message or two every day, even though she rarely talks to me these days, and I patiently await her response every day. There is sometimes one, but most of the time there isn't.

Nine, This time I caught myself crying while reading a text on my phone screen.

The text was too painful in my eyes, and it hurt my heart a lot.

"Tzuyu, I'm dating my friend now.. Kim Dahyun. The one I'm talking to you about that I'm in love with. Finally, my one-sided love is reciprocated," the text content reads.

"Why am I crying?" I ponder.

Aww, you're so naive. Why are you bothering to ask such a simple question?

Of course, because you're madly in love with her. You dummy.

The love that you were unable to express to her.

Ten, then, just as easily as you came and showed up in my life, you walk out.

And we went back to being complete strangers.

Eleven,

"Tzuyu"

Third Person POV

Tzuyu didn't able to finish was he about to say, when suddenly the door swang open and his name is called.

"Is she sleeping now?" The new comer ask softly, she check the girl on Tzuyu arm.

And when she's certain tiny human in Tzuyu ars sleeping, she glared at him.

"Gosh, Tzuyu.. She's sleeping already. Put her down and let's go now" The woman complain

"Shh.. Turn down your voice down, you might wake her up" Tzuyu said softly

The woman pout at Tzuyu cutely.

"I'm sleepy now" Sana Minatozaki, Chou Tzuyu's wife complain.

"Then sleep"

"I can't, because you're not around.. Let's go please.. Let me sleep" Sana beg to her husband, she pout cutely and Tzuyu found her adorable.

Tzuyu sighed heavily, he shook his head with her wife being childish sometimes.

He put down their little minju on her bed and kiss her crown.

"Good night my little angel" Tzuyu mumble, Sana also kiss her daughter crown.

"Good night baby" Sana mumbles.

When she's done, she held Tzuyu hand and pulled him out in their daughters room.

She pulled her husband to their shared room and close the door.

She walk ahead of him and Tzuyu followed her from behind. Sana lay on their bed and waited for Tzuyu to lay down besides her.

As Tzuyu get in to the comforter, Sana immediately went to him. Tzuyu got startled

"What?" he ask.

"Cuddle?" she said cutely and Tzuyu laugh heartily at her. He smile sweetly and open his arms to welcomr her.

Sana eyes went wide and throw herself to her husband arms in an instant. She wrapped her arms around his body as she buried her head on his mascular chest. They lay comfortably on the bed.

"What story did you tell her again?" Sana ask.

"the usual story she love to hear" Tzuyu said and chuckle, Sana smile against his chest.

"She never got tired hearing those" Sana said softly.

"Never, because she found you silly" Tzuyu added and laugh softly.

"And she found you fool" Sana retorted and they bought laugh.

The silence engulfed them.

"Tzuyu" Sana called

"Hmm"

Sana look up and stared at his handsome face.

"Thank you for everything" Sana said sincerely and Tzuyu look at her. She smile lovingly at him.

"Thank you for loving a silly like me. thank you for choosing me everyday and thank you for being a my husband and father to my child" Sana said with full of love.

"hey, what are you saying?" Tzuyu ask as she caress her cheeks softly.

"You know what, I didn't regret every bit for being silly and showing up at your door that day" Sana said.

"Because if I didn't, I wouldn't have you and minju today" Sana chuckle.

"It's been years. It's been six year now and minju is now five years old. But it still feels like yesterday" Sana said and look at Tzuyu lovingly.

"Yes.. And it's been six years since you took my virginity, but it still feels like yesterday " Tzuyu joke

"Yah, Shup up!" Sana laugh

"As if you didn't do the same towards me.. And as if I have to ask your person for your seed and put it inside my womb to create minju" Sana said and this time Tzuyu blush madly, Sana laughed at him loudly.

"look at you, hahahaha.. You're blushing. Don't start teasing me Mr Chou" Sana said while still laughing

"Haiss, I love you silly" Tzuyu confess

"I love you too, dummy" Sana said, she kiss her husband lips and Tzuyu felt Sana form smile against their lips connected lips, he smile also between the kiss.

'Thank God, she gave me her forever' Tzuyu said inwardly.