Why do I feel like 2

"What are you?" Sana asked sternly

"What do you mean?" Momo asked confused

Sana gritted her teeth in irritation while staring sternly at Momo, she sigh to calm herself down.

"Are you dating Tzuyu?" Sana asked trying to be calm. Momo chuckle softly when she heard her friend question.

Momo look down as she shook her head lightly in amusement with Sana. She lifted her head back and look at Sana straight to her eyes.

"So, what if I'm dating him?" Momo said while gazing at Sana seriously. Sana was stunned with her respond.

"He's a nice, smart and fine man. Every woman will chase after him" Momo added, she raised both of her arm and cross it on top of her chest.

Momo walk towards her friend as she smile at Sana, but Sana found her smile annoying, she has this urge to punch and wrip out her face.

Momo lean forward to Sana before she talk again.

"And besides he's single, I don't see any problem dating Chou Tzuyu" Momo said and look at Sana. Momo smile sweetly at her friend.

Sana gaze at her friend madly, she just wanted to pull her hair and shout at her face. Momo tap her shoulder softly.

"I have to go now, Sana-chan.. I still have a class to attend" Momo said while smiling, she walked pass Sana and when her back is completely off her Momo smile in victory irritating her friend.

'You won't make a move, then I'll make you jealous until you decided to make one' Momo thought

Unknowingly to them, there's a man eavesdropping their conversation.

Dahyun make a fist until his knuckle turns white.

"Chou Tzuyu.. Among so many people, why you?" Dahyun mumble in hate.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Are you going?" Miyeon asked hopefully.

"I don't know yet" Tzuyu said shyly

"Come on, I'm expecting you to come" Miyeon said

Miyeon is hosting a party at her house and she invited her closes friends including her classmates. That means Tzuyu's friends will be there including Sana and Dahyun.

Tzuyu is still undecided, she can't loot at Miyeon hopeful eyes. Miyeon pouted at him.

"Please, please, please please Tzuyu" Miyeon beg at him, Tzuyu chuckle at her. He found her cute.

"Let me think about it" He said

"Come on, will be graduating in a week... Consider this as our get together before we parted ways" Miyeon said, she went to his side as she link his arms to him.

Tzuyu turn his gaze at his side to look at her, Miyeon is smiling at her with hopeful gaze.

He thought for some reason before he talked again

"Miyeon-ah......." Tzuyu got cut off when Miyeon talk.

"Aahh.. my ears is tired hearing of your reasoning.. just come on, I'll expect you to be there Chou" Miyeon said and pulled her arms out from his.

"If you won't come over don't expect me to talk to you ever again" Miyeon threaten him.

"but..." Tzuyu got cut off again

"I'll see you at the party" Miyeon said and wave her hand at him as she run off.

Tzuyu sight while staring at her back, he shook his head.