21

Continuation of 20

"Come.. hurry up" Sana said excitedly while pulling Tzuyu to the living room

"What's this?" Tzuyu asked amused

"Movie date, were going to watch romantic comedy.. What movie do you want?" Sana stated with full of enthusiasm, Tzuyu frown at her.

"I don't watch romantice comedy, I like horror or any thrilling" Tzuyu stated firmly.

Sana stared at her for a moment and think, she averted her gaze but took a secretly glance to Tzuyu.

She grins widely while thinking of something.

"Oohh, I've seen this thing a lot before in the movie, when the scary part happened she'll jump next to me and hugged me tightly.. You thought I didn't know your move, Yoda. Well, I guess this is perfect move, I'll jump to her lap later" Sana naughty though while smirking

"Okay, game" Sana said while smiling to Tzuyu and especially to her plan, Sana started to search for some good movie to watch on Netflix.

"What kind of movie date is this? Where are the refreshment?" Tzuyu ask from her side while eyeing her, Sana turn to look at Tzuyu who's smiling cutely at her.

She leaned towards Tzuyu while staring intently on her eyes.

"Tzuyu, I'm always prepared.. Coming, Yoda" Sana stated and stand up from her seat to take the snack and drink she bought minutes ago

"Weirdo" Tzuyu mumbles while giggling

Sana returned back with full of bag of chips on her arms while holding the drinks on her hand, she's carrying a carton of popcorn on her left arm.

She placed the chips and drink on the table while slowly taking her seat next to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu made a space for her to seat while staring at the big screen. She observed Sana who's now staring at the tv screen seriously while munching the popcorn. Tzuyu gulped her saliva while staring at the popcorn

She move closer to Sana and tried to reach for the popcorn, but Sana move a little far from her making Tzuyu frown.

Tzuyu tried to move again, their distance now was to close. She tried to reach for the popcorn and it's the same thing.

Tzuyu sighed and stared at her and back to the tv screen. She smile widely when an idea pop up inside her head

"BOOOOOOOOO!" Tzuyu said at the same time the ghost appeared on the screen making Sana startled.

"AAAAAAAAAAH" Sana scream on the top of her lungs and jolted from her seat making the popcorn scattered on the floor and on her.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA, YOUR FACE! HAHAHAHA YOU LOOK FUNNY WHEN YOU GOT SCARED" Tzuyu laugh so hard at her, while holding her stomach.

Sana glared at her and make a disgusting facial reaction to Tzuyu.

"Geeez, you're so lame.. You fall too fast" Tzuyu said when her laughter died down, she stand from her seat and about to leave

"Where are you going?" Sana asked and tugged her shirt

"The day is not over yet.. Sit down, stay with me" Sana complain and pulled her again to sit next to her. Tzuyu stared at her and move closer to Sana until their distance is approximately close.

"Just quit, this courtship is going no where.. I'm telling you you're just wasting your time, squirrel" Tzuyu said to her and took a few pieces of popcorn on her and munch it. Tzuyu stand up and left her alone, Sana just watch her back taking her leave.

"Just you wait, Ms. Chou.. you'll be mine" Sana mumbles determine making Tzuyu hers, she's eyeing Tzuyu's back.