Afraid of Tomorrow 9

The sunlight pass through the window and penetrating the room well and hitting directly on Chou Tzuyu face, stirring her at her deep slumber.

Tzuyu slowly opened her eyes and groans, she tapped the side of her bed looking for her girlfriend, but she can't feel anything.

She opened her eyes widely and and seated properly "where is she?" She thought

Tzuyu decided to stand up and collected her shirt that scattered all around the floor and wear it, she went to the bathroom and washed her face before she went down and look for her girlfriend.

"Love" Tzuyu called her girlfriend while walking downstairs

She went to the dining room to look for ger but her lover is not there, to the living room still Sana is not there.

Tzuyu decide to go the garden, still it's the same, she went back inside their house while calling for her girlfriend.

"Maybe she's upstairs at the study room" she thought and went back to the second floor. Her girlfriend is not there also, Tzuyu started to feel nervous and worried.

Her heartbeat started to beat crazily in nervousness, she looked for her all around their shared house, but there's no sight of Sana to be seen.

Tzuyu instantly run to their shared bedroom and look for her phone and checked if Sana texted her but there's none.

"Sana, where are you?" She asked herself

Then suddenly a memories last night flashback on her mind, especially the video she saw on her girlfriend phone.

Suddenly she felt her knees got weak, she almost fell to the floor, quickly she balance herself and slowly walked herself to their bed.

Her heart started to clenched as her tears fell donw on her cheeks.

"No, She won't leave me" Tzuyu convince herself, she sobbed so hard thinking about her lover leaving her alone.

"No, Tzuyu. She won't do that"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hours had passed and Sana is still not returning home, Tzuyu is now sitting at the living room waiting for her lover to come back with her puffs eyes and cheeks, she sniff most of the time.

"Come on, reveal yourself now love" she mumbles weakly

"I'll count to 10, you'll be here now" she added

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

But there's no a glimpse of Sana Minatozaki showed up, she closed her eyes and buried her face on her palms and started to cry again.

"She left.. she left me already" Tzuyu mumbles while sobbing so hard reminiscing her memories with her lover all throughout the years they had been together.

Her heart shattered into tiny pieces at the thought of her lover leaving her.

Then suddenly Tzuyu heard her door creak opened making her stopped from crying. Slowly she brought her sight to direction with fear in her heart.